New Puma kit

WadeWilson

I hate advertising bullshit on shirts

Thats why I liked last seasons home shirt so much: tiny tennants logo on it

would be better if there were none at all

get all these mugs coming up to me wanting to talk about beer all the time

Yeah last seasons shirt just looks incredible to me without any sponsor. Just our colours and our badge. Screams Rangers FC, none of that loud design shit required, tho' I do like some of that.

I guess half the forum will be disappointed at the new strips and the other half loving them. The one thing we all have in common tho' is we will all be straight out to buy them fucking ASAP

It would be good if they made a home kit just like this seasons. Just add the puma brand on it and it's sorted. (tu)

yeh they'll just copy another brands design, that's what big brands do :rolleyes:

they are out to sell jersey's remember, therefore they will want to put their stamp on it design/material wise.

I hate advertising bullshit on shirts

Thats why I liked last seasons home shirt so much: tiny tennants logo on it

would be better if there were none at all

get all these mugs coming up to me wanting to talk about beer all the time

Yup, advertisements ruin the shirt sometimes, I love the retro look, fuck the sponsors.

I was hoping this too, that we would get a more exclusive design.

I think us and Newcastle are the only 2 clubs out of the 26 British teams kitted out by Puma to be dealing direct with them in terms of design and manufacture.

The other British clubs' kits are designed & made under licence in the UK by Genesis Sports.

http://www.genesissports.co.uk/pro-sports/Our-Clubs

Newcastle aren't on their list but are on Puma's official site as you posted, while the others are not. So looks like big clubs get the Puma design team. The rest in Britain get Genesis Sports.

I'd have settled for this... :pipe:

5sjj.jpg

I think you might find Arsenal on the list too - have they not announced a massive deal with puma?

I think you might find Arsenal on the list too - have they not announced a massive deal with puma?

Yeah good spot, think they'll appear on the official Puma site, with us soon. They're not listed on it yet, like us. We're probably the last 2 clubs strips for them to show off.

I doubt Puma will fob us off with one of their generic templates.

We will be one of their biggest clubs under their umbrella, so i am hoping a really unique looking kit.

I noticed we are still not listed on thier PUMA football website.

http://www.puma.com/...eams#club-teams

I would imagine Puma regard Dortmund as their biggest club, and they have the same template next season as every other club.

2hofomw.jpg

Doesn't look too bad as the stupid wee insert in the collar is the same colour as the rest of the shirt. As ours looks like it will be white against royal blue, that's what makes it look like a t-shirt underneath a jumper.

I would imagine Puma regard Dortmund as their biggest club, and they have the same template next season as every other club.

2hofomw.jpg

Doesn't look too bad as the stupid wee insert in the collar is the same colour as the rest of the shirt. As ours looks like it will be white against royal blue, that's what makes it look like a t-shirt underneath a jumper.

Thats not the same template, Most teams have that little gay vest with the two stripes

Well thats so boring and s**** in comparison to mock up with the lion on here. Wish i hadnt seen that orange shirt with the lion and loved it so much, anything else was going to be a dissapointment.

Just give us some blackthorn stickers and well put them on our identical old shirts. :(

Well thats so boring and s**** in comparison to mock up with the lion on here. Wish i hadnt seen that orange shirt with the lion and loved it so much, anything else was going to be a dissapointment.

Just give us some blackthorn stickers and well put them on our identical old shirts. :(

It's a training top......

calm down dear, it's only a training shirt

You realise that's just the training gear?