New Puma kit

WadeWilson

Well thats so boring and s**** in comparison to mock up with the lion on here. Wish i hadnt seen that orange shirt with the lion and loved it so much, anything else was going to be a dissapointment.

Just give us some blackthorn stickers and well put them on our identical old shirts. :(

it's a training top :lol:

I like the one in the Willie Vass pic, our training gear is usually quite smart.

Hopefully its similar to this seasons, big badge again bit with the 5 stars. I liked how simple our tops have been, we've had a couple crackers in past few years, hopefully they keep it simple none of these crazy designs you see with lines and slashes and colours all over the fucking place. Anything similar to last seasons top or this one would do me.

rangers_2D00_fc_2D00_home_2D00_kit_2D00_0910_5F00_1.jpg

I like the one in the Willie Vass pic, our training gear is usually quite smart.

Hopefully its similar to this seasons, big badge again bit with the 5 stars. I liked how simple our tops have been, we've had a couple crackers in past few years, hopefully they keep it simple none of these crazy designs you see with lines and slashes and colours all over the fucking place. Anything similar to last seasons top or this one would do me.

That was a nice one.

♫ Edu Edu we are the Billy boys ♪

sorry to say that's the new home top, all spfl teams in the lower division are to use small numbering on the front of the top instead of using names at the back of the kit even though they never had names in the back of the kit in the lower div

17 is nicky law

100% training top, Look at the big black bar going across the back.

That kit was class

It is bloody ironic that our club can keep this strip a secret from us. Yet can't stop embarrassing shit leaking.....lol

Have you never thought maybe certain people at the club wanted they stories leaked? The new Rangers strips are always kept secret until we see one of our players modelling it.