New Puma kit

WadeWilson

Every team on the planet has a badge.

Only one team in the world has the right to have 5 stars for their league accomplishments.

And, if there is one thing that pisses the paedos off more than anything else, it's those five stars!

they are the sole reason Liewell was so intent in getting titles stripped from us.

Those 54 titles are our greatest achievement - one that no team has ever matched.

Furthermore, don't you know that size does matter, duh!

They hate our league title record even more than they hate puberty

Every team on the planet has a badge.

Only one team in the world has the right to have 5 stars for their league accomplishments.

And, if there is one thing that pisses the paedos off more than anything else, it's those five stars!

they are the sole reason Liewell was so intent in getting titles stripped from us.

Those 54 titles are our greatest achievement - one that no team has ever matched.

Furthermore, don't you know that size does matter, duh!

Linfield could have 5 stars, each for 10 league titles if they wanted.

I prefer just the big RFC like last season.

If we win the Champions League you can bet your bottom dollar those 5 stars will be getting replaced by 1 big one.

Can't see that happening, we'll always have the 5 beside our badge. Only thing I can see changing if we won the Champions League is the 5 remaining but either maybe below the badge with one big star above. Or the 5 still above the badge with another big star above them. I'd hate to see our 5 stars being removed.

Can anyone ease my OCD like tendencies and enlighten me into why some of the kits have the number above the puma logo and others have it below the logo in Dark Passengers photo? Other than that the kit looks cracking.

Can anyone ease my OCD like tendencies and enlighten me into why some of the kits have the number above the puma logo and others have it below the logo in Dark Passengers photo? Other than that the kit looks cracking.

1st team and reserves maybe?

Double number above - single numbers below - maybe? (edit - 25 blows that theory out the water!!!)

Ricky foster had to hold up the training top today when he signed. So whos fault is it thats it's taken so long to see these new kits? Rangers or Puma?

I will say Puma because Rangers would want it on sale as soon as.

Why has every other club sponsored by puma got there kits out and we still haven't seen ours?