New Puma kit

WadeWilson

If I remember correctly, Italy will be the only team to wear that top. It was a one off thing for them and I don't think it's being used for clubs. I could be wrong though.

There ye go

Instant floppy for all the wee kit manufacturers on here

Haven't seen any mock ups based on the latest Italy kit so knocked this up. Also took into account that (fake?) gold Arsenal top

rangerstop.jpg

That my friend, is one of the best kits I have ever seen..I so wish this was our shirt for this season its breathtaking.

The amount of mock ups i have saw designed by fans on here over the years they should be involved in someway.

The mock ups are always better than the actual kit any of the sponsors come up with.

Every year the mock up's are pretty close to the actual strips. It wouldn't surprise me if we had the blue top with the red stripe down each side (maybe white) with the two wee stripes at the strange collar thing. The white with blue top and gold trim for the away top and black/red third strip that we have already seen mock ups of!

Every year the mock up's are pretty close to the actual strips. It wouldn't surprise me if we had the blue top with the red stripe down each side (maybe white) with the two wee stripes at the strange collar thing. The white with blue top and gold trim for the away top and black/red third strip that we have already seen mock ups of!

I thought the blue with the red going down the side looked shite. And the white with the blue bib style didn't look that good either.

The rest of the mock ups i've saw looked good though.

I'd be massively surprised if those weren't the shirts. Just need to wait til tomorrow to see if the stripes are red or white.

seen motherwells black away one. can just imagine them slapping a rangers badge on it. and it being red where the white is

That template is used for the white and blue away kit. Gold trim instead of white.

Gold logo and sponsor apparently too.

That template is used for the white and blue away kit. Gold trim instead of white.

Gold logo and sponsor apparently too.

The three mock ups that were done, blue home, white/gold/blue away and black/red third, after someone had claimed to have seen them won't be too far off the money I reckon. Pretty unwhelming IMO but will still buy home top as always

The three mock ups that were done, blue home, white/gold/blue away and black/red third, after someone had claimed to have seen them won't be too far off the money I reckon. Pretty unwhelming IMO but will still buy home top as always

The mock ups are usually close to the actual strip, but its not until you see the strip you appreciate it imo