***The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

The thing is if we were to boycott their stadium would it not have a detrimental effect on our own players with lack of support ? surely turning up and out singing them and cheering our team to victory would be a great GIRFUY momment for our support .

Although it being a cup match, there is a gate split.

Wont matter in the slightest to the players , and we have a chance to give some stick back by not giving them income ..........

I have been fortunate to get a couple of Freebie for this one taking the Fattest Pal I Can , Guzzle all the Free Food , Drink their bar Dry...... Sing like Fuck and get behind the Gers.........Then go and Stick that Unieyebrowed Announcers Microphone Right up his Arse!

The thing is if we were to boycott their stadium would it not have a detrimental effect on our own players with lack of support ? surely turning up and out singing them and cheering our team to victory would be a great GIRFUY momment for our support .

The back sliding has started already. Some of our support should get a backbone.

Broadfoot to left back if Wallace is out?

I'd imagine if Ally was keeping the same formation. They Cribari will play in the back three and Broadfoot moving out to the left as he did on Saturday when Wallace went off.

Although I suppose he could go with Bocanegra at left back if he was going with 4 in defense.

i.e.

Broadfoot Goian Cribari Bocanegra

I can never second guess what team Ally's going to put out, but I'd like to see Sandazza start the game.

On a side note, maybe we should get a wee chant going for every goal we score.

Serves you right for servico, serves you right for servico. :lol: