Signings before the ban

Boab

Definetly need strengthening. In all areas for more depth.

Especially if the rumors are true and we are going into the spl2 next year because it would be hard for the youngsters to keep there consistency against harder teams from the 1st division imo.

This is my first experience of this mysterious Boab I've heard so much about. Your inbox must always be full. Yeah, without Aluko we really need some width. I've heard Teales name bandied about and Sheils could play out wide. Little is a top class right mid but would prefer to see him upfront

I'd say we need about 5-6.

I wouldn't want any SPL names coming in though, unless they're defenders.

This season gives us a chance to really put pressure on youth to come through, with so many SPL strikers and midefielders, Kyle Hutton's already been pushed out of the squad. He was quality against Brechin, and if given a run of games could be an excellent partner for Ian Black.

Still definitely need 2 quality centre halfs, a right winger (Little deserves to play up front), and a third goalie.

4 - An old, experienced goalie willing to sit on the bench, a cheap Alexander if you like. A left back, a box-to-box central midfielder and a left-footed winger would do for me. For a year that would be enough cover and would still allow for kids to be given their chance.