McCoist might not be up to this job

papaguy51

Nope, I just chose to ignore it, like you did regarding the lack of a pre-season, and the huge upheaval at Ibrox for the players who have stayed.

See, I can be selective with your posts too.

Selective ? lack of pre season ? huge upheaval ? I do believe you are serious as well as an excuse merchant.

Maybe a real training programme might be the answer rather than your wafer thin excuses. :sherlock:

Selective ? lack of pre season ? huge upheaval ? I do believe you are serious as well as an excuse merchant. Maybe a real training programme might be the answer rather than your wafer thin excuses. :sherlock:

Ah, I forgot that bit where all those teams playing pre-season friendlies for a month before the season are just wasting their time and money, because you get exactly the same impact from a couple more sit-ups.

Ah, I forgot that bit where all those teams playing pre-season friendlies for a month before the season are just wasting their time and money, because you get exactly the same impact from a couple more sit-ups.

No you forgot you are comparing us the Millionaires of The Rangers with a two bob outfit from over the border, still you cling to your nonsensical excuses, save you from taking your head out of your arse.

Imagine what the reaction would be if we had lost a game this season.

Some of the reaction has been excessive, I agree. But it's not about losing or drawing a game. It's about the manner in which we lost or drew the game (tu)

This coaching team have been in place for a while now and yes, they've had very little time to prepare for this season, the players are new and learning each other and the pre-season was shorter than usual..... But I can't understand why we haven't changed the way we approach the game in 5 years. At times it's dire to watch. Top Euroipean clubs have shown the way forward - yet we still persist thinking 30 minutes of running is better than 30 minutes of ball work and tactics

We all long for a ball playing Rangers and there isn't a better time to introduce that than now. It won't happen overnight but it should be evident immedietly that we are trying something new. I've yet to see anything different.

I hope Ally and the team get it right - They've been amazing all summer but it's becoming more and more apparent that the players don't follow instructions, or the management team don't give the correct instructions (tu)

Imagine what the reaction would be if we had lost a game this season.

I can accept defeat, every team loses games, what i refuse to accept is a lack of effort and obvious school boy mistakes being made by professionals being paid fortunes to do something so simple.

Fuck sake, look at our team. Some of these lads have never played together. Ita a transitional period. We still havnt lost a game. I'm my opinion it's not too bad, considering the problems we have. Our team is bare. We have youngsters filling positions they don't play. No body was saying this when we won 5-1. If we lose 2 games on the bounce the maybe I will start to agree, but right now, ally gets my backing. I'll judge him if we start losing games. People need to remember where we are. We are not in the spl, and we don't have all the class players we used to posses. Chill out!

Rangers Till I die?

Follow Follow?

Loyal through and through?

Superally?

Yet given all that's happened, some want to attack the ONE guy who's been there for our great club. Who's stood up, taken all the total shite thrown at us and tried to fight back?

Disgusting.

:superally:

I can accept defeat, every team loses games, what i refuse to accept is a lack of effort and obvious school boy mistakes being made by professionals being paid fortunes to do something so simple.

Who is accepting that? McCoist made it clear yesterday that he wasn't prepared to accept it.

Rangers Till I die?

Follow Follow?

Loyal through and through?

Superally?

Yet given all that's happened, some want to attack the ONE guy who's been there for our great club. Who's stood up, taken all the total shite thrown at us and tried to fight back?

Disgusting.

:superally:

^^^ You said it! at times like this it might have been better just to have folded than listen to this DISLoyal Pish!!! UNBELIEVABLE how some folk can only see the "little" picture after all that's happened this year!!!!

Who is accepting that? McCoist made it clear yesterday that he wasn't prepared to accept it.

He said the same after Malmo, then we had Maribor. He said the same after Kilmarnock then we had St Mirren. He said the same after Peterhead then we had yesterday. Managers can do and say only so much, the players have to take responsibility and if the same rubbish is produced by the same players then they need replaced.

He said the same after Malmo, then we had Maribor. He said the same after Kilmarnock then we had St Mirren. He said the same after Peterhead then we had yesterday. Managers can do and say only so much, the players have to take responsibility and if the same rubbish is produced by the same players then they need replaced.

He was nowhere near as angry on those occasions as he was yesterday. He actually said he was embarrassed.

I agree about the players having to take responsibility and Black's comment about the players thinking they could just turn up and win said it all for me.

I would hope we never see another performance like this. It would be great if the players could see some of the posts put up here today, and maybe see how much they have let down the fans and the manager with the lack of effort. Ally was raging after the game and I still think he's the man to take us forward but he needs to see what the fans see - we have a team with the capability to pass teams off the park but the are stuck playing the long ball. If fear of getting hacked is the reason for the long ball then pass the ball quicker! Move quicker! If that's not possible spend a bit more time on the training ground.