***The Official Rangers vs Falkirk Thread***

Captain Hilts

I don't often write on these threads just like reading through!! However i have a bit of a problem cant get to the game tomorrow as the bus is not going!! Anyone around the glenrothes area going and has a spare seat?!?! Or anyone willing to take my season ticket off my hands for the game ?!

Rangers are boosted by the return of Dean Shiels and Lee Wallace, who both missed last week's Ramsdens Cup win over Falkirk and Sunday's draw against Berwick with dead legs.

Kirk Broadfoot will not be involved after reaching agreement with the club to be freed from his contract.

Rangers (from): Alexander, Cribari, Bocanegra, Perry, Argyriou, MacLeod, Naismith, Black, McCulloch, McKay, Crawford, Sandaza, Kyle, Little, Faure, Gallacher, Wallace, Shiels.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/273298/preview

Alexander

Argyriou Cribari Bocanegra© Wallace

Black

Little------------------------------------McKay

Shiels

Sandaza McCulloch

Subs: Gallacher, Faure, Perry, MacLeod, Kyle.

The performance needs to seriously improve after the Berwick game, we're at home so I expect the players to be boosted by the support. Enough of this of attacking mid behind the lone-striker, we need 2 up there to form a partnership for the season. Shiels is the man for the job behind the strikers. As someone here posted, even a 4-2-3-1 would work if the striker is to be the main target man.

Rangers 2-0 Falkirk :sherlock:

Alexander

Argyriou Cribari Bocanegra© Wallace

Black

Little------------------------------------McKay

Shiels

Sandaza McCulloch

Subs: Gallacher, Faure, Perry, MacLeod, Kyle.

Or

Alexander

Argyriou Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

McKay Black McLeod

Shiels

Little McCulloch

Good with either one of these.

I don't often write on these threads just like reading through!! However i have a bit of a problem cant get to the game tomorrow as the bus is not going!! Anyone around the glenrothes area going and has a spare seat?!?! Or anyone willing to take my season ticket off my hands for the game ?!

Season tickets are NOT valid for this game anyway! sorry

Sandaza needs to up his game... Going for a GERS win -- what else :-) But right now... I'd put Sandaza on the bench. No disrepect Fran. 00000042.gif

Not disrespectful at all, many players need a kick up the arse for showing 'disrespect' and little interest in the game last weekend.

Just got time off work for tonight to go but the ticket website isnt loading for some reason , can I just turn up at ibrox and buy tickets or what?

I only live 5 minutes from the stadium so i could just head round the now if it aint too busy ... any1?