Rangers class?

polar bear

Rangers class has really took a tumble the last few years,but we still have a certain standard to try and up-keep,and with people like Papac,Adam,Sebo,and on tonights performance,Hutton,and Svensson,these guys are not even up to our lowered standards.F#cken scary fellow Bears. (td):angry:

Rangers class has really took a tumble the last few years,but we still have a certain standard to try and up-keep,and with people like Papac,Adam,Sebo,and on tonights performance,Hutton,and Svensson,these guys are not even up to our lowered standards.F#cken scary fellow Bears. (td):angry:

Svensson is improving, and Sionko was half decent. But compare them to Laudrup, Gazza, or, hell, even JAB. Night and day, truly.

AM and Barry are the only players this season to truly encapsulate RC. Buffel could maybe if given a run, but that's not gonna happen. And Boyd's nowhere NEAR Super Ally.

Rangers class has really took a tumble the last few years,but we still have a certain standard to try and up-keep,and with  people like Papac,Adam,Sebo,and on tonights performance,Hutton,and Svensson,these guys are not even up to our lowered standards.F#cken scary fellow Bears. (td)  :angry:

Svensson is improving, and Sionko was half decent. But compare them to Laudrup, Gazza, or, hell, even JAB. Night and day, truly.

AM and Barry are the only players this season to truly encapsulate RC. Buffel could maybe if given a run, but that's not gonna happen. And Boyd's nowhere NEAR Super Ally.

You have got to stick Nachos name in there too Danny.If we achieve anything this year,I betcha Nacho will have a huge part in it.Great wee guy. (tu)

Novo's giving us everything, but it's a pretty sad day when we're looking at him as being Rangers class.

You have to admit he's nowhere near the likes of the quality we've had in the past.

Novo's giving us everything, but it's a pretty sad day when we're looking at him as being Rangers class.

You have to admit he's nowhere near the likes of the quality we've had in the past.

I disagrre Danny,he has a lot more talent than a lot of Bears give him Credit for,

(until recently myself included.)I betcha in a really good team he would be sensational.I'll say it again, great wee guy,and I'm glad he is one of us. (tu)