The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

BBC Website

0045:

BREAKING NEWS

Now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...

You couldn't write this pish!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

Now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...

:cgreen: NO :cgreen:

(tu) , that was exactly what I was expecting us to look like. I find it amazing that we have the players we have now, it's nothing really to be upset about, is it?

Even if we had signed nobody today, i'd still say we had absolutely no excuses not to comfortably win our league and challenge in the cups (tu)

BREAKING NEWS

Thats not our fault - they will allow it thru (tu)