The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Fuck off ghuests you are so obsessed go fuck your priest

we're signing somebody your signing no one at all no one at all :uk:

Just because there are guests does not mean they are bheasts.

When I view the forum on my phone, I never log in

do we also have to register new signings before 5pm if they are to play at the weekend?

No Midnight mate

SFA statement

"Please note that the deadlines are 11pm for SPL clubs and midnight for SFL clubs.

"In addition, SPL clubs wishing to sign a player to play this coming weekend will require to have all paperwork lodged and completed by 5pm.

"SFL clubs wishing to sign a player to play this coming weekend will require to have all paperwork lodged and completed by midnight.

"Please note these are subject to International Clearance being received in the event of cross-border transfers."

Does the transfer window close at 11pm or midnight

SFA statement

"Please note that the deadlines are 11pm for SPL clubs and midnight for SFL clubs.

"In addition, SPL clubs wishing to sign a player to play this coming weekend will require to have all paperwork lodged and completed by 5pm.

"SFL clubs wishing to sign a player to play this coming weekend will require to have all paperwork lodged and completed by midnight.

"Please note these are subject to International Clearance being received in the event of cross-border transfers."