Sign in to follow this  
Dunny_01

The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

There's no way anyone recognizable managed to sneak into Murray Park with no one noticing. I think Templeton may be our whack.

so sure u said it twice, the guy from SSN was at the girodome all day, no1 watching at Auchenhowie so id expect theres more than just temps at auchenhowie

To anyone else who has lived through this thread for the last 10 hours, I will look back on this as my Vietnam.

Dunny transfer thread veteren loyal.

So when I said earlier that 6-7 signings ends up being 1.....

Gutted after all the talk of a good few signings!

Is the team we have going to last 18 months?

There's no way anyone recognizable managed to sneak into Murray Park with no one noticing. I think Templeton may be our whack.

Over the moon if we get templeton, really dissapointed we've no got more, Ally will be too, he has said as much, i'm away to bed, pissedoff.com, but WATP

Hes signed.

Aye, one. Thats not enough, in my opinion, amd in the opinion of our manager. Im hoping we announce a few at one time.

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin

"Paperwork for David Templeton move from Hearts to Rangers has been received by the SFA. Awaiting confirmation deal was concluded in time."

I cant believe after hours and hours today we are gonna make ourselves look like pricks by not faxing a bit of fucking paper in time !!