The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

We are still farily inexpereinced at the back IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see McCulloch be used as a centre half from now on.

I'm also stunned that we didn't go for Skacel.

Spot on, I called this yesterday. I said if Boca goes big Lee is our new ball playing centre back. It saves face cos it gives the big man the game his loyalty deserves and it allows Sandaza and Little to pair up. Also helps us build from the back and could prolong Lees Gers career

Im still here, Fkn writing hate mail to Mcgowan and that baldy hutton for no showing up yet....

Im still here reading the Dunny to beheaded threads .., im done for!!

To be fair to you you put it out there ,whether you had sources or not means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

The bottom line is it is the internet and I always , and there is no offense meant , work on a take it or leave it basis.

You weren't that far off the mark, one of your predictions came off , the other was close and if I am being honest, the third didn't hold much water for me .

It is all a gamble sources or not .

Kudos for having the balls to pass on what you had.

this

You've nothing to be apologising for mate.

You passed on info that was reliable.

The Hutton one is a mystery, maybe he just didn't fancy...maybe it could be all done in the background.

The other 2 were bang on and no one can blame you for McGowan having no ambition.

Fair play to you for posting your info. Guys like you are what make this site the best Gers forum

Serious point guys, remember about 3 months ago when every cunt was telling us Rangers were not going to make it through the summer, that cunt dave king telling us all how we were doomed, how SFL3 would kill us, well we are still here and we would of killed to get to Deadline day and be signing a player, well we've got to that point so be happy and remember what they said would happen and what has happened has been an amazing comeback fron the brink. No Surrender :uk:

100% bud! :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Assuming we are in division 2 next year then I agree, but if as expected we are punted into another league perhapos even a rehash of the SPL then our squad is woefully inadequate and we could be in the shit, McCoist very publically stated 5-6 players were required anything less is a dissapointment especially as we lost another 2 today.

I understand what you're saying and agree but we can't force players to sign,I think we could piss SFL3 and SFL2 with the correct tactics and no new signings so anything from tonight is a bonus,

If we are catapulted into the top league I wont be flinging my toys out the pram if we don't win it on our first or second attempt .

I'm the same, if we don't have a strong enough squad for the next 18 month there's something wrong

Black, Shiels, Sandaza, Kyle, Cribari, Argyirou, Faure, Templeton...

I don't see how anyone can complain with that, great business IMO.

If you'd have offered me just Templeton at the start of the day I'd have taken it.

It's not really a thread to go into depth but look at it this way. When all the traitors fucked off and we were headed for division 3, who all thought we'd have a team of kids and cunts from the lower divisions we'd never heard of, because I did.

Now we are sitting with Dean Shiels, Ian Black, Fran Sandaza and potentially David Templeton, and some are having a moan?

Fuck me

We have players of a calibre SPL teams could only dream of, we generally have cover for most areas of the pitch and we have talented youngsters getting a game, with pretty good youngsters like Kyle Hutton and Andy Mitchell not even making recent squads.

It's not perfect but we have a pretty fucking good thing going here. Let's just enjoy it eh instead of moaning about quantities of players.

If we signed 5-6 players today, we'd more than likely have guys like McKay, Crawford and McLeod sitting on their arses on the sidelines.

Call me a fool, but if we sign David Templeton, i'd suggest we've had a fucking belter of a summer