The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Gutted on these guys no signing.... I put the info out as i get it mate, Thats what Rangers media is all about.

I DID NOT Say Barry Ferguson was signing!!!!!!!! get that right!!!!

I am no looking for god status im looking for news on my football team.

sorry again

Respect to you Dunny. In the past we've had all sorts of speculation about players we'd never consider coming to Ibrox then the gut wrenching anti climax as the window closes. We are where we are and, bruised, battered and generally still being fucked over by the corrupt beaks we still stand together. We've had some good news on signings this week and DCT has rounded it off nicely. Let's hope the Hearts players get their August wages paid to them because their September's is in his car driving Eastwards.

PS. Jambo players: Don't even place your deposit for Festyve Fayre.

It's not really a thread to go into depth but look at it this way. When all the traitors fucked off and we were headed for division 3, who all thought we'd have a team of kids and cunts from the lower divisions we'd never heard of, because I did.

Now we are sitting with Dean Shiels, Ian Black, Fran Sandaza and potentially David Templeton, and some are having a moan?

Fuck me

We have players of a calibre SPL teams could only dream of, we generally have cover for most areas of the pitch and we have talented youngsters getting a game, with pretty good youngsters like Kyle Hutton and Andy Mitchell not even making recent squads.

It's not perfect but we have a pretty fucking good thing going here. Let's just enjoy it eh instead of moaning about quantities of players.

If we signed 5-6 players today, we'd more than likely have guys like McKay, Crawford and McLeod sitting on their arses on the sidelines.

Call me a fool, but if we sign David Templeton, i'd suggest we've had a fucking belter of a summer

(tu) , that was exactly what I was expecting us to look like. I find it amazing that we have the players we have now, it's nothing really to be upset about, is it?

It's not really a thread to go into depth but look at it this way. When all the traitors fucked off and we were headed for division 3, who all thought we'd have a team of kids and cunts from the lower divisions we'd never heard of, because I did.

Now we are sitting with Dean Shiels, Ian Black, Fran Sandaza and potentially David Templeton, and some are having a moan?

Fuck me

We have players of a calibre SPL teams could only dream of, we generally have cover for most areas of the pitch and we have talented youngsters getting a game, with pretty good youngsters like Kyle Hutton and Andy Mitchell not even making recent squads.

It's not perfect but we have a pretty fucking good thing going here. Let's just enjoy it eh instead of moaning about quantities of players.

If we signed 5-6 players today, we'd more than likely have guys like McKay, Crawford and McLeod sitting on their arses on the sidelines.

Call me a fool, but if we sign David Templeton, i'd suggest we've had a fucking belter of a summer

:praise: :praise: :praise:

BREAKING NEWS

Now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...