The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Tempelton and Stella.

It's on the official site about Tempelton but nothing about stella.

It may be due to the fact that Stella has yet to receive international clearance. As such, official site doesn't want to say he's ours, then not receiving the required clearance.

Pathetic that we let boca n kirk go bringing in zero in return , well charles your pockets are now lined son,,

Well Boca and Broadfoot were not exactly playing to their full potential so I have no issue saving wages.Also we have defenders in Faure and Argyriou as well as our youngsters so it is not all gloom and doom.We perhaps could have had more signings(McGowan knocked move back) but no complaints from me.

Pathetic that we let boca n kirk go bringing in zero in return , well charles your pockets are now lined son,,

We have Cribari, Perry, Faure, Hegarty are all natural centre halfs.

Plus if we really are struggling, we have Argyriou, McCulloch and Wallace who have played at centre back previously in their career.

We have been pumped to the third division, albeit a much better scenario than bowing and scraping to the SPL muppets, yet we have still managed to bring one of the hottest young prospects in Scottish football to our club, in the meantime, nabbing one of the best players in the SPL from a club desperate to see our demise. Instead, we are cherry picking some of the top talent from them cause they can't do without us.

I can only describe it as fucking fantastic. A bigger girfuy I cannot imagine.

We have also managed to part company with someone, who for all his effort, makes me look like Laudrup when I’m on the ball.

This has been a good week, a very good week.