The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

The sfa said the transfer market will shut on the 31st because you can register players on a Saturday, we will see if that happens. Normally it closes on the Monday if the 31st falls on a Saturday or Sunday. If we are in division 2 we can can sign free agents after the 31st anyway, so it's not a big deal. Not sure what the rules would be in the SPL 2.

Spl2 rules will state rangers cannot sign anyone on any day with a y in it.

The man is a genius. Boca, Edu and broadfoot off the wage bill. An inconsistent, occasionally brilliant winger signed. A net profit made this week of a few hundred thousand and we are all as happy as larry.

Now we have a squad that once it gets an expected 5/6 injuries, looks extremely average, and vulnerable in defense especially. As much as ive wanted to see Templeton at Ibrox for a long time, i cant help thinking we would have been better off with half a dozen cloggers to get us through the leagues and give us better cover.

It stinks of a marquee signing to please the masses, and help him shift the shares. Only Mr Green could make a net profit in our last transfer window for 18 months, and have everyone still think he shits gold. Like i said, genius.

Awwww hurting are we?

it doesnt matter when the window closes our suspension starts on the first which is today so no players for 18 months unless they signed yesterday and we just didnt bother to tell the fans. trialists is a possibility but think they can only play for 3 games as a trialist

We can sign free agents starting on this day next year. The whole 18 months thing is simply for signings - ie. fees, loans etc. And considering we've only paid a fee for one player this summer, i wouldn't have expected us to splash lots of dosh next summer anyway. We'll be fine

We can sign free agents starting on this day next year. The whole 18 months thing is simply for signings - ie. fees, loans etc. And considering we've only paid a fee for one player this summer, i wouldn't have expected us to splash lots of dosh next summer anyway. We'll be fine

i demand some sort of panic from you. this last post of yours is far too sensible

Nah GS was a differnt type of poster. I obv could be wrong but i used to sniff out multi accountes pretty well on amother forum.

I actualy liked Gunslinger, better than some people floating around freely on here these days, at least he could have a laugh occasionaly.

I actualy liked Gunslinger, better than some people floating around freely on here these days, at least he could have a laugh occasionaly.

I didnt dislike him. We disagreed a lot but we done it without insults being thrown around.

To save searching, on which of the 183 pages does the lassie get her top off? :P

(Just kidding! It was a long day!!! Pleased with the signings).

That's enough of that :P .. Don't talk about me like i'm not here. It's still on but could easily come off tomorrow while seeing David Templeton on the Ibrox turf!

Whatever the outcome, Dunny will always be a legend.

Boss you have about 4 rancid taigs on RM the now.

American sun, lochun65 and the other wee weirdo broxi who started a thread about tarrier dominations.

Ps American sun has a duplicate account confirmed by him. He was the op in the 5 signings my arse thread :sherlock: