The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

No but some of use lot do with that post with the wee african kids, or do you all feel protective towards his as he is the resident forum village idiot.

Way to blow your cover (tu)

Attack a respected forum poster with a history of getting things right.

Carlsberg don't do clowns,but if they did....

:lol: What the fuck is your problem he the targets right apart from Hutton. Not his fault McGowan doesn't want to come.

Not got the hang of transfer deadline day have you. This is what happens all day until the window closes. Not just with us with everyone.

I love the transfer window, however I get fed up with numpties seeing themselves as internet heroes as they try to guess some signings.

FF unfortunately has one called Blouie Armstrong that some of you may know.

No but some of use lot do with that post with the wee african kids, or do you all feel protective towards his as he is the resident forum village idiot.

This post is reeking of fail.

The only idiot here is you, now fuck off.

I love the transfer window, however I get fed up with numpties seeing themselves as internet heroes as they try to guess some signings.

Templeton does look possible, however I have also heard Ivan Spoule also.

Lets see if mines are better and actually happen.

We know but if you weren't such a fanny you would know he's gets alot of predictions right. Don't forget the SFA still have naismith etc registered with us so we might not be able to sign as many as we wanted to.

All my pals support Rangers mate. Just seems a bit weird to me. Guess thats the good thing about living in the west.

I've been brought up around Hibs and Hearts fans, only natural I'm going to have friends who support them.