The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

I suppose the McGowan situation is the one thing that none of us really considered that despite agreeing a fee with a team there is no guarantee a player will want to play for us in the 3rd....

Dunny and or his source has no way of predicting that to be fair

I was sure i saw Ally say both wanted to come. I personally know for a fact Temps does. i live round the corner from McGowan, may have to pay him a visit! :)

So you are probably a bear ( fwiw i never called u a taig, just an idiot)

Why are you trying so hard to be a prick to a guy that CLEARLY has sources, and has been pretty spot on more than once in the past.

He is coming on here and giving us inside info, not all of which will come to fruition. There is absolutley no need to be a complete dick to one of our best inside sources.

They drive me nuts on FF also, I can only remember one guy on FF who had links to Daryll King who always dropped us tit bits before a player signed (like Mendes).

I have not seen one on FF or here since who gets any correct.

Also raman from stv has got it wrong a few times so we'll just have to wait and see if mcgowen is interested or not. I mean why would ally say they was interested and get that pish rumour that mcgowen is no interested. End of the day it's up too hearts, hearts say aye he'll then think he's no wanted and sign. Fuck knows but im no to worried about mcgowen at the moment. We have a decent right back.

Have a hard job. To play this weekend the deal would of needed completing by 5pm. Anything after that up til the 11pm deadline means he can't play til next week.

Unless the SFA are gonna cut us a break & bend the rules? :rolleyes:

the office always opens until the end time on transfer deadline day. nomatter what time they sign they can play on sunday!!

They drive me nuts on FF also, I can only remember one guy on FF who had links to Daryll King who always dropped us tit bits before a player signed (like Mendes).

I have not seen one on FF or here since who gets any correct.

well stay tuned mate. Dunny has definitley been correct more than once, since way after mendes lol.

whats keeping the stella deal hes been having a medical for the past 5 hours

I think the consensus was that they are waiting to announce everything at the same time ( whatever everything may be )

Not much.

McGowan ain't happening. Templeton still in talks.

Stella having/had his medical.

Other than that not much.

How come with McGowan?

I tried to read the RM article on my lunch break, but it cut off half the screen. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also with us almost signing stella don't you think mcgowen would be interested signing for a big club like rangers who are posed to sign another aussie? And also templeton being rumoured he's wanting to come to rangers? If anyone is making if difficult it will be hearts wanting more money cause it's getting close to the end of the window and know rangers need players espeically these two.

No but some of use lot do with that post with the wee african kids, or do you all feel protective towards his as he is the resident forum village idiot.

Can anyone else smell that?

Im sure ive smelled it before....

Its fucking reeking whatever it is....

Ah yeah; thats what i can smell.........Taig.

--

Ban this numpy!

Not much.

McGowan ain't happening. Templeton still in talks.

Stella having/had his medical.

Other than that not much.

This part is based on one tweet from rahman on STV. I have yet to see it reported anywhere else ( could be wrong lol)

Time will tell, I would be happy with templeton and stella, maybe a loan of 2 as well

McGowan has signed a 3 year deal with hearts, thus turning Rangers down and we're still waiting on Templeton

Did it not come about that it was actually Ryan Stevenson who had signed a 3 year deal with Hearts :lol:?

McGowan has been on a bus most of the day.