The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Templetons one of them! His old man named him David Cooper Templeton then fucked off and his old dears side are tarriers do he grew up supporting the manky mob!

Footballers don't really support teams to a great extent these days!

I dont think thats true mate, His Bro's facebook page has loyalist pages and all sorts

Think he is a bluenose

Is wee Templeton from round about the East End, got a brother Andy or something like that?

I think it might be, die hard bluenoses if true

All his family are septic supporters. His dad was the bluenose but he left years ago

I dont think thats true mate, His Bro's facebook page has loyalist pages and all sorts

Think he is a bluenose

He's definitely not. In an interview with The Scotsman, Templeton said of his childhood, "My dad left and I went to my mum's side who were all Celtic fans so I ended up following them. I grew up as a Celtic fan but I loved watching Brian Laudrup because of the way he played."[10]

He's definitely not. In an interview with The Scotsman, Templeton said of his childhood, "My dad left and I went to my mum's side who were all Celtic fans so I ended up following them. I grew up as a Celtic fan but I loved watching Brian Laudrup because of the way he played."[10]

Well if thats the case then he better have an explanation at 12.01 am. :crabflute: