The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

I dont think thats true mate, His Bro's facebook page has loyalist pages and all sorts

Think he is a bluenose

Does the Boig in yer username no' mean Springboig then? Otherwise you would know the family I would guess... unless you are just a youngster.

Templetons one of them! His old man named him David Cooper Templeton then fucked off and his old dears side are tarriers do he grew up supporting the manky mob!

Footballers don't really support teams to a great extent these days!

You missed out his favourite player though. Brian Laudrup.

Does the Boig in yer username no' mean Springboig then? Otherwise you would know the family I would guess... unless you are just a youngster.

:lol: well played mate

Only been there for three years mate, but was talkin to a local tonight who swears he was a bear (tu)

Weird, could a swore you were fae Senegal or some shit :lol:

I'm back home tonight as the old dear goes off on holiday tomorrow, after going on about it for hours she convinced me to stay down till the morn. Said I'd download a movie to watch..... I've now taken over the living room. Super cup on the tele and Jim White on the laptop! She's no happy laugh.gif

Would be great if we signed Templeton.

Not sure about McGowan though if the stories are true about him not really wanting to sign but will come if Hearts agree a fee. I only want players to sign if they want to play for us so if there is any doubt in his mind then I'd rather we didn't bother.