The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Whats your wee cousins name? Shame that wee guy from killie is off to everton, probably won't even get played. Your wee cousin any good? :-D

Greg docherty youngest cap ever in victory shield he's class but I'm being modest plays with hamilton texted me tonight saying its his dream

Who else thinks there might be a few wee hidden suprises in store outwith the hearts lads ?

I've a funny feeling ally is playing table tennis with one of them right now waiting on willie vass shining his lense

Our official photographer will be there first :wink:

Simon, saddened Hearts fan: "At Gers fans who say the hearts boys are going to a bigger club..we know that but it's not about that it's the level of football they will being playing at. They need to test themselves against a better standard of player."

Simon....

Shut yer hole

:cgreen:

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin

"To confirm: Hearts have not agreed a deal to sell Ryan McGowan to Rangers. Ally McCoist meeting player in attempt to convince him about signing"

Hope i'm wrong but it looks like McGowan doesn't really want to sign and is being forced out by Hearts. Would be a great signing but only if he wants to be here.