Sign in to follow this  
Dunny_01

The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

How many pages was the Jelavic thread?

Pretty sure it was into the 400s, with about 387 of those pages filled with people asking if he could 'plane in Europe' :lol:

If this double signing comes off, Ally and Green will have sickened the rest of scottish football, and Green in particular will have done a fuckin superb bit of business, even getting romanov to talk to him lol

Whats your wee cousins name? Shame that wee guy from killie is off to everton, probably won't even get played. Your wee cousin any good? :-D

Greg docherty youngest cap ever in victory shield he's class but I'm being modest plays with hamilton texted me tonight saying its his dream

Who else thinks there might be a few wee hidden suprises in store outwith the hearts lads ?

I've a funny feeling ally is playing table tennis with one of them right now waiting on willie vass shining his lense

Our official photographer will be there first :wink:

Simon, saddened Hearts fan: "At Gers fans who say the hearts boys are going to a bigger club..we know that but it's not about that it's the level of football they will being playing at. They need to test themselves against a better standard of player."

Simon....

Shut yer hole

:cgreen: