Sign in to follow this  
Dunny_01

The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

As templeton is a hearts player and the spl deadline is at 11. Does that note mean hearts need the deal to conclude by then??

Apparently McGowan is only talking to Super to see if he can be convinced but the dogs abuse hes getting from the hertz fans Super wont need to do much,

When the deals are done then we can shove it right up them.

Let's wait for a bit and see what CG has to say.

Don't jump the gun here Bears.

This could be EPIC.

:cgreen::cgreen::cgreen:

Can you imagine the conversation between Charles Green and Romanov?! :lol:

Romanov: 'No, I do not deal with this Rangers club you speak of, no, not after they no give us enough for Wallace'.

Green: 'Now you listen to me big chap, none of your garbage, how much would you like for the two?'

Romanov: 'Give me £5m for both'

Green: 'Don't talk shite, I'll give just over £1m for the pair'

Romanov: 'Ok, please don't hit me.'

8watp8, blueboy94, Kitey79 and 1 other like this

As templeton is a hearts player and the spl deadline is at 11. Does that note mean hearts need the deal to conclude by then??

11 is deadline for spl clubs to sign player we can sign players from anywhere untill 12

NAW

No. It's a deadline for registrations, therefore only applies to the club buying! (tu)

No! Its about registration to play for Rangers.

This has to get sung!

Lol, we'd sing it better than man united fans singing ''we'll do what we want'' wasn't like that when the gers were down in manchester and did what WE wanted.

Nah they can still sell but can't buy

No mate, they can sell as long as the Club buying is eligible to buy.

Good point.

ma maw and fether are away to blackpool for the september weekend,ma old man was a decent 5 a side player,maybe they should sign him instead?better than big kirk anyways,altho i have nothing but respect for the big man for staying when others deserted!

Romanov: 'No, I do not deal with this Rangers club you speak of, no, not after they no give us enough for Wallace'.

Green: 'Now you listen to me big chap, none of your garbage, how much would you like for the two?'

Please dont hit me :lol:

Hilarious :lol::praise: