RM's Pro Tipster.

caseyjones

I dismissed him as a wee attention-seeking fantasist, but I was oh so wrong. He obviously has a worlwide network of contacts bringing him info from all levels of sport.

INPLAY:- Received a text from someone at the Liberec vs Jablonec U-21 game. He says there is goals for sure in it. OVER 2.5 advised @ 8/11

HT: 0-0

:D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dismissed him as a wee attention-seeking fantasist, but I was oh so wrong. He obviously has a worlwide network of contacts bringing him info from all levels of sport.

HT: 0-0

:D

Is this that Bonjour Bonjour fud?

The worst tipster i have ever seen in my life

That's the one. He claims that he worked for bookies all over the world. With the tips he gives out, it looks like he still does!

Well to me it looks like he's having wild stabs in the dark. One of those 2 sides conceded 7 or scored 7 against Sparta pragues 21's. think it was 7-2. Many of these u21 games from Denmark, czech, Norway etc reguarly finish with shitloads of goals.

The guy could maybe be called Phil considering the fantasy world he lives in. He is a fud

Well to me it looks like he's having wild stabs in the dark. One of those 2 sides conceded 7 or scored 7 against Sparta pragues 21's. think it was 7-2. Many of these u21 games from Denmark, czech, Norway etc reguarly finish with shitloads of goals.

The guy could maybe be called Phil considering the fantasy world he lives in. He is a fud

I bet overs on some of these games too, it's the 'text fom the game' nonsense which got me.

@footytips4you: FC Antwerp vs Lommel OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 4/5. Dont think many people get involved so this will probably be my last tweet. #HopefullyAwinner

@footytips4you: Last bet finished 1-1 and dont want to finish on a loser. Over 1.5 goals in the Rosario-Chicago game @ 2/5 must be taken #FULLSTAKES

@footytips4you: Last bet a winner. Keep smashing the bookies

@footytips4you: Received some emails so will continue to post....

This cunt is great value! It's like one of these spoof Twitter accounts. :lol: :lol:

What's his next big bet? How good would it have been if his 2/5 bet was gubbed aswell? :lol:

I wonder who his army of scouts are? Must have been David Blunkett at that u21 game in the Czech republic

He had another one:

@footytips4you: Portuguesa vs Ath.Venezuela OVER 1.5 goals @ 2/5 must be taken.#MaximumStakes.

Result: 0-0.

#MaximumRiddy

He had another one:

Result: 0-0.

#MaximumRiddy

That looks more like desperation than anything else!

He claims to be a pro gambler yet pro gamblers (well the good ones) do not bet every day and have selected laid out bets! This walloper just seems to pluck games and hope for the best!