***The Official Annan Athletic v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Now this pish International football is over with for another while we can get back to what really matters. There might be doubts over Shiels and Little but hopefully both can be fit.

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Emilson Wallace

Black Macleod

Little Shiels Templeton

McCulloch

Still not convinced with our defence but we don't have a lot of options. Will we get our first away win in SFL3?

hate to be negative but i can see another struggle on the cards. not being used to div 3 pitches is no excuse, and we have to be prepared for these teams throwing everything they have at us. i would take a 2-0 or 3-0 win (tu)

My mate's a journalist with one of the papers down there and uploaded a picture of the park on to Twitter.

It looks absolutely perfect - and I mean perfect - so I'm not sure if there's any justification for Ally's long ball pish yet again away from home. It could be artificial mind you, it did look that good.

My mate's a journalist with one of the papers down there and uploaded a picture of the park on to Twitter.

It looks absolutely perfect - and I mean perfect - so I'm not sure if there's any justification for Ally's long ball pish yet again away from home. It could be artificial mind you, it did look that good.

:pics:

It is artificial mate.

Its a 3G pitch bud. the only positive is we have one at MP so shouldn't be a total shock to the lads

Now this pish International football is over with for another while we can get back to what really matters. There might be doubts over Shiels and Little but hopefully both can be fit.

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty Perry Emilson Wallace

Black Macleod

Little Sandaza Shiels Templeton

McCulloch

Still not convinced with our defence but we don't have a lot of options. Will we get our first away win in SFL3?

Argy is a doubt with hamstring. Little did his foot and is another doubt. Sandaza played out wide in the reserve game likely as prep. Still a couple days so they might be alright

Haha it is artificial and it is the smallest pitch in SFL3 at 100m x 61m. Confident that we are up and running now. I reckon 3-0.

Ever thought of taking up the journalism game yourself? :P