Sign in to follow this  
Amac9

***The Official Annan Athletic v Rangers Thread***

Young McKay is proving again today he is not ready for first team football. So raw and makes so many poor decisions.

So best he makes these mistakes in training then and eh ..... Never learns from them?

Young McKay is proving again today he is not ready for first team football. So raw and makes so many poor decisions.

stop talking shite he's been our best player today (not saying much) but he is the only one moving and the only one trying to create I suppose you prefer players who just take the easy option and pass it sideways the attitude that is partly what is wrong with Scottish football players with skill and flair are kicked out of the game.

Shetland likes this

stop talking shite he's been our best player today (not saying much) but he is the only one moving and the only one trying to create I suppose you prefer players who just take the easy option and pass it sideways the attitude that is partly what is wrong with Scottish football players with skill and flair are kicked out of the game.

No i just prefer my players to pass to their own team mates. Certainly not asking much. What skill and flair does McKay have? <cr>

Of course he is, were in div3. It's about them learning and progressing and this is the way to do so.