***The Official Annan Athletic v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

No i just prefer my players to pass to their own team mates. Certainly not asking much. What skill and flair does McKay have? <cr>

jesus wept are you blind? I suppose that's you picked this season scapegoat a 17 year old winger, if you can't see he has skill and pace then you are an idiot sure he isn't the finished product very few 17 year olds are but he is easily our most creative player after Templeton and Shiels yet you would rather abuse him and throw him on the football scrapheap than let him develop. Wingers are going to give it away especially on a tight pitch like today but he was the only one trying to beat a man.

Another absolutely dire away result. Taking the positives through from a league point of view, with the other results today, we started the day 2 points off the top, we end the day only 1 point off the top. These draws are not hurting us.......yet. No excuse for the result but just thought i would put it in overall prospective .

Well we won't be promoted if we can't win away.

Either we change tactics,personel or manager..I've never been one for knee jerk reactions but let's look at the facts.

A 15 point lead last October which was lost and surpassed by January.We have a premier league side who can't win away in the third division..we have football playing midfielders yet constantly get our defenders to hit it as high and as far as possible.

Who's to blame??

My faith was lost after that. I'm sorry but 4 away games now drawn isn't good enough. I accept all of our problems but our team IS good enough.

This lumpint it up front clearly isn't working but we keep doing it. This won't improve because if it was to, we would've seen it today.

Questions need to be asked (and answered) now because this can't continue if we're expected to go straight up this year.