***The Official Annan Athletic v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

stop talking shite he's been our best player today (not saying much) but he is the only one moving and the only one trying to create I suppose you prefer players who just take the easy option and pass it sideways the attitude that is partly what is wrong with Scottish football players with skill and flair are kicked out of the game.

This. McKay was hands down the best player on the park. Something has got to change soon, these away performances are fucking embarrassing.

Just because we are in Div does not mean it is ok to consistently make school boy errors. More points dropped, we are clearly not learning nor progressing. (tu)

These players are progressing every game and I thought that was yhe good thing about all these youngsters, it's a shame some will happily write them off this early lol.

The end of the world? No

Are we gonna afford these kids time?

I thought Wallace and Black were determined to make things happened but their team mates couldn't be bothered helping out. McKay has plenty of endevour but not much else to go with it.

he's 17 man give him a break he can't carry a football team, lets not let anger and disappointment lead to saying silly things, mckay again played well .

Peterhead was bad. Berwick was disgraceful. Now this is fucking sickening. :anguish:

Really struggling to understand how we can destroy teams at Ibrox yet struggle away. Baffling.

Perhaps these pitches being tens of yards smaller plays a part.

I thought Wallace and Black were determined to make things happened but their team mates couldn't be bothered helping out. McKay has plenty of endevour but not much else to go with it.

you were complaining about McKay giving it away but Ian Black lost possession 10 times as much as McKay did this was Black's worst game for us he was shite, Wallace was poor aswell. The only players with pass marks are Neil Alexander, Ross Perry, Emilson Cribari, Barrie McKay and maybe Lewis MacLeod at a push the rest were dire.

Not the performance I was expecting today.There is definitely something wrong and it needs fixed urgently.On paper man for man we are stronger,more skillful and fitter than any team in our league, we should be winning these games by a mile.I'm not a fan of Ally as manager but he cannot shoulder all the blame.Our players should be having a look at themselves because from a professional level they are letting, not only us fans, but themselves down.

jesus wept are you blind? I suppose that's you picked this season scapegoat a 17 year old winger, if you can't see he has skill and pace then you are an idiot sure he isn't the finished product very few 17 year olds are but he is easily our most creative player after Templeton and Shiels yet you would rather abuse him and throw him on the football scrapheap than let him develop. Wingers are going to give it away especially on a tight pitch like today but he was the only one trying to beat a man.

Why? Are blind people not allowed an input on football? That is a disgraceful comment. (td) No, i certainly have not. I don't see the skill but i do see pace, although pace is no use if you don't do anything with the ball. I am not abusing him at all, take your offended hat off. He is not a winger. Time is on his side but i would question whether we are developing him right.

The commentators saying i wouldn't like to be in that dressing room now as McCoist will be raging and giving them both barrels, well fuck me, same old, same old, we the fans deserve 100% better than this fucking dross, and thats what it was FUCKING DROSS, and not good enough, you really need to fucking sort this Ally cause that was embarrassing, big time!