***The Official Annan Athletic v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Why? Are blind people not allowed an input on football? That is a disgraceful comment. (td) No, i certainly have not. I don't see the skill but i do see pace, although pace is no use if you don't do anything with the ball. I am not abusing him at all, take your offended hat off. He is not a winger. Time is on his side but i would question whether we are developing him right.

You must be watching a different player from me.

That was painful to watch. With the standard of players and fitness on our side we shouldn't be having this much trouble against part time opposition. Being away from home is not an excuse. There was little physical presence and there seemed to be no sense of direction with our tactics, with the typical aimless long balls making a comeback. Ally's tactics have to change otherwise it could be a long road ahead to even win Division 3. We have the resources to do it, now fucking make use of them!

Disgusting Ally and Playing high balls up to Sanddancer is not fucking working he must stip that now.

He has no mobility and is far to static with no pace.

He is Lazy and dpesnt work of the ball enough for me.

At least we got a shut out but simply not good enough.

We need more shots on goal and have to stop putting everything down the middle .

We need width.

Get it sorted Ally .

Conveniently ignoring our home form.

Bang on mate, it wasn't nice today but ally has his detractors, it's just they keep it quiet till they can vent thr frustration, he gets no credit as after a win the ally threads don't get much input from the detractors, when it's good it's bad and when it's bad ally is useless.

you were complaining about McKay giving it away but Ian Black lost possession 10 times as much as McKay did this was Black's worst game for us he was shite, Wallace was poor aswell. The only players with pass marks are Neil Alexander, Ross Perry, Emilson Cribari, Barrie McKay and maybe Lewis MacLeod at a push the rest were dire.

McKay is being picked even when he has been poor, Black hasn't had a bad game yet. Maybe my criticism of Barrie should be aimed at the manager for repeatedly picking him?

Your opinion he maybe didn't have his best game could be down to the fact he had no help from either flank and no help from his strikers or his midfield partner who actually had a decent first half hour then done a Steve Davis and vanished for the rest of the game. Big Ross did have a good game and the Brazilian didn't put a foot wrong either.

Where's the passion?

Where's the drive?

Where's the commitment?

The players really need to have a right good look at themselves.

Exactly. It's not rocket science to know that we have to ratchet up our performances away from home. McKay was very good today but too many looked like passengers out there. And this long ball nonsense. God's teeth, does it take a dod of wood to the head to point out to them that it's not working?

Im amazed as obviously some fellow bears to abuse young Barry Mc Kay who unlike

8 other fellow players actually tried to contribute something.

Through time one thing I have learned supporting rangers the scots lads even if they were

aged 5 year old they are the scapegoats

Never the foreigners who that french full back faure my son aged 21 could play better than that in an local leagues

I was worried when we had this transfer ban and the window to bring players in

and at rangers it never works never has never will.

We had to use hutton and perry and ness last season and they did the buisness

Perry is back but he is shot of confidence when he played last season he should have

been kept in the team - but wasnt .

Its not working whatever we are trying to do - but we have lost alot of players at once

and we have to find teamwork to win games and that is to play as one .

We can guarantee big lee will put in a shift and the goalie

the rest today we are hoping - and thats the problem.