Radio snyde

charleyfarley

Ok guys be kind listening to Clyde and this supposedly Gers fan comes on and announces that yes we have cheated and we should just accept it and get on playing football, well I thought the panel were going to cream themselves, well they all thanked RYAN for his comments manna fuck it was almost funny as it was so obvious he was one of them

Ok guys be kind listening to Clyde and this supposedly Gers fan comes on and announces that yes we have cheated and we should just accept it and get on playing football, well I thought the panel were going to cream themselves, well they all thanked RYAN for his comments manna fuck it was almost funny as it was so obvious he was one of them

:sleep1:doh

Aye heard it couldn't believe it! 10310.gif

I heard him too, if he's a rangers fan then im Lord Lucan.........I mean how easy would it be to go onto Snyde One and say "I'm a big Septic Fan, and I think we cheated the SPL with our Junino EBT but because of the ongoing corruption against the mighty Gers we've managed to get off with it, I think it stinks and we should also be accuesed of cheating and im not even going to talk about my embarrassment about our coach Jim Torbett who tampered with those poor wee boys"..........that would get them all slabbering but the main difference is theres not a bear in the land who would lower ourselves to the level of these obessed bheasts who are now taking to impersonating Gers fans on football phone ins..........not that its not been happening on here for a while, GCL/Jake/Comeoffit nudge nudge wink wink etc etc...........

"THEIR ONLY HERE TO SEE THE RANGERS - Still the Only Show in Town" :21::21:

never a rangers man pure fudd,right up walkers arse.slimey bastards

Bit like you fanny baws .Could even have been you .

The show is full of scum for scum ran by scum.

If that retard was a bear then Im a millionaire.If by some incredible chance he was a bear id like to meet him to boot seven shades of shite out of his 1brain cell

Bit like you fanny baws .Could even have been you .

The show is full of scum for scum ran by scum.

If that retard was a bear then Im a millionaire.If by some incredible chance he was a bear id like to meet him to boot seven shades of shite out of his 1brain cell

My wife read that and battered me :lol:

Stopped reading at that bit.

A disgusting excuse for a radio station that I havent listened to for years.

102.taig - Not For Rangers Fans!

I heard him too, if he's a rangers fan then im Lord Lucan.........I mean how easy would it be to go onto Snyde One and say "I'm a big Septic Fan, and I think we cheated the SPL with our Junino EBT but because of the ongoing corruption against the mighty Gers we've managed to get off with it, I think it stinks and we should also be accuesed of cheating and im not even going to talk about my embarrassment about our coach Jim Torbett who tampered with those poor wee boys"..........that would get them all slabbering but the main difference is theres not a bear in the land who would lower ourselves to the level of these obessed bheasts who are now taking to impersonating Gers fans on football phone ins..........not that its not been happening on here for a while, GCL/Jake/Comeoffit nudge nudge wink wink etc etc...........

"THEIR ONLY HERE TO SEE THE RANGERS - Still the Only Show in Town" :21::21:

I think you'd struggle to get half of the first sentence out before they cut you off.

:cgreen: BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT BOYCOTT these phone ins. Its the only way to get back at them.