Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charleyfarley

Radio snyde

I heard it to over here in the States but didnt get to hear any more, did anybody come on after and say no way a Rangers fan would say cheated.

Jim delahun andy walker mark guidi hugh keevans 4 little horrible tattie.munchin men. And fuck them all.

All of whom slump on bended knee to Cardinal Keef and his cover-up crew. :wanker:

A more Taig-friendly gathering you'd be hard pushed to find.

I'm told that a company owned by Dermot Despot (for it is he) now owns Real Radio.

The message is clear - control the media - control the people.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister (and Peco's Pete Lieswell's hero)

Ok guys be kind listening to Clyde and this supposedly Gers fan comes on and announces that yes we have cheated and we should just accept it and get on playing football, well I thought the panel were going to cream themselves, well they all thanked RYAN for his comments manna fuck it was almost funny as it was so obvious he was one of them

Did ye have long tae wait before ye got oan the show?

All of whom slump on bended knee to Cardinal Keef and his cover-up crew. :wanker:

I'm told that a company owned by Dermot Despot (for it is he) now owns Real Radio.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

CB ,nice to see you haven't left us .Im sure Snyde are owned by Bauer media a German Company .Where did you get this info mate ????

Jim delahun andy walker mark guidi hugh keevans 4 little horrible tattie.munchin men. And fuck them all.

You forgot special guest starring Graham Spiers,when he gets time off from putting the boot in on Radio Scotland.

Absolutely true CB!

Controlling the media to repeat lies and lies....it gets to the stage where if the same thing gets repeated people start to believe it.

Mind bending fucked up organisations...

I don't listen to radio or buy newspapers any more I get all my information on here.

They are desparate for someone to say the lie is true so they can then push it foward as Rangers fans say it is true. We know this was a timmy pretending to be one of us, not as if they have not done that before.

ps nice to see you again CB.

CB ,nice to see you haven't left us .Im sure Snyde are owned by Bauer media a German Company .Where did you get this info mate ????

CB mentioned real radio not radio Snyde bud .

So he did mate .On the iPhone and the thread was about Snyde .Apologies .Real Radio at least had good grace to realise that these shows have had there day

No apology necessary bud!....it's good that CB told us who owns real radio!... It will result in a ratings drop for them hopefully and through time their ultimate demise.