***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

Excited for this. Cmon Rangers!!!!! :21:

Obviously I hope we win, but what I'm more intrigued about is how we start the game, how we impose ourselves, how we set up and our style of play.

We've been extreamly poor in these areas for far too long now. The fans need a lift in terms of footballing progression (tu)

Hopefully Ally and the boys can oblige duly :21:

Excited for this. Cmon Rangers!!!!! :21:

Obviously I hope we win, but what I'm more intrigued about is how we start the game, how we impose ourselves, how we set up and our style of play.

We've been extreamly poor in these areas for far too long now. The fans need a lift in terms of footballing progression (tu)

Hopefully Ally and the boys can oblige duly :21:

Agreed with all of the above.

my choice

Alexander

Hegarty Perry Emilson Wallace

Faure

Stella Black McKay Shiels

McCulloch

Or

Alexander

Hegarty/Perry Faure Emilson Wallace

Black Mcloed

Stella McKay Shiels

McCulloch

This is what I think Ally will play though Faure probaly at RB and perry at CB, McKay on one of the wings( more effective in the middle for me) and Shiels in the middle. With Aird playing just last night I believe it was I can only see him making the bench.

Would play Argyriou at RB if fit and Aird must get a place on bench so we don't end up short of width again if one of our wide players gets injured. Move black further up pitch to dominate midfield and capable of a good pass. Could allow mckay to get closer to McCulloch too.

We must get someone closer to Jig if they are going to play long balls up to him.