***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

What I find difficult to understand is Ally's style. As a player, he played in teams which dominated the league, played some great stuff, and won matches. Now of course times and quality have changed since then, but surely even himself, a man born to score goals, would think tactically more attacking than he does?

Arsene Wenger was a centre half but his methods as a manager has always been about playing expansive, attacking football.

McCoist was an attacking player, but as a coach he has been heavily influenced by Smith who was always fairly defensively minded.

everyone havin a go at sandaza need to remember that not many strikers if any can control a hail Mary punt up to them while a caber tossing lump of wood is kicking seven shades of shite out of them

Easy answer to that is stop punting it up to him :sherlock:

When he does win it there's no-one there to pick it up.

Naw, but am no goin to turn it over to another teams game!

Ha its hardly sacrilege. At the end of the day, I also want enjoyment from football. That was one of the most joyless pieces of football i've ever seen. Worrying when the duff away 'form' starts infiltrating us at Ibrox. Hoping for a different team to show up second half