***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

Little is injured you dunce, thats how he got in

Little was shunted out wide right to accommodate Sandaza, you dunce. Little and McCulloch were doing great together up front and Ally changed it for no other reason than to get Sandaza in the team. Ridiculous decision. Now we have went to playing one man up front in Scotlands bottom tier and domestic cups, it has got even worse.

i remember when we played Marseilles, and i watched 72 minutes of that (with Hately winning every header, but Durrant playing out of position and not backing him up). then Smith decided to bring on another attacker and we scored 2 goals.

(tu)

Remember that well.

Didn't we resort to playing Jela up front himself after Naismith was injured last season?

We have some strange tactics.

McKay and Shiels need to get on the ball more, they are the 2 creative players. Wallace needs to get forward and give us an attacking option on the left. Black has to control the play in the middle.

A lot of players who aren't playing near their ability.

I don't think Black isn't a quick thinker. ... so I doubt he'll be controlling much tbh..... hope he proves me wrong.

Just back, how we playing?

We started well IMO, kept the ball on the deck and had some decent passing. We have been dire for about 25 of the 45 mins though, long ball pish. The ref has been stinking though, been a lot of very very clear fould that he has not given our way.