***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

People telling Mr McCoist to GTF is absolutely disgraceful.

Yes, I'm angry at how shite we are playing. Yes, I'm angry that the players on large wages are not performing.

But is sacking McCoist really the answer? Sack a man who bleeds blue, and sacrificed a lot for this great club.

The guy needs time, i had hoped that the fans would perhaps be a wee bit more patient now we are not in league with our biggest rivals, but I'm obviously mistaken.

Maybe he needs an older head to help him out, someone to sit up stairs who he can go to for advice?

Anyway, point of my post is that Mr McCoist should be given at least 2 seasons before we judge him so harshly.

How long would you like to give the manager ? its bad enough having to play in the shite leagues and the unheard of cups but to have to be defeated in them just defies belief, I think we all know its time up for Ally and the mis management team

People telling Mr McCoist to GTF is absolutely disgraceful.

Yes, I'm angry at how shite we are playing. Yes, I'm angry that the players on large wages are not performing.

But is sacking McCoist really the answer? Sack a man who bleeds blue, and sacrificed a lot for this great club.

The guy needs time, i had hoped that the fans would perhaps be a wee bit more patient now we are not in league with our biggest rivals, but I'm obviously mistaken.

Maybe he needs an older head to help him out, someone to sit up stairs who he can go to for advice?

Anyway, point of my post is that Mr McCoist should be given at least 2 seasons before we judge him so harshly.

Shite . At this rate we will still be in div 3 in 2 years time and no rangers fan is going to accept that .

Since the day ally took over there has been zero improvement in our football and off field distractions or not , imo this has been the most worrying aspect of his tenure .

Well that was an embarrassment, I am a Doonhamer so I knew it would be a very tricky tie, I really, really, hate to say it but goodbye Ally, let us get Billy Davies.

Thanks for all you have done, you could win the SPL but we are now lower divisions, and you are failing.

Feedback?

Explain? I agree with the whole Walter influence Ally has on his tactics but Sir Walter had class players playing for him i.e Jelavic, Mendes, Davis. From what Ally currently has at his disposal is no where near the teams of past years. He also didn't get the players he wanted in the transfer window (even though I think we did OK based on the circumstances). Not making excuses for him but if we had a fit Little and Templeton we would have ended that game before half-time imo.

For the third division ? Yes I believe we should be dominant in most of our games. We can't rely on the same two players especially in this league

There were plenty of blunders from the ref as I've already said. But from our current away form to this game tonight has just been horrible to watch. Fitness certainly isn't there for a start, some of them were struggling to get through 90 minutes never mind ET. We had our chances, but for the most part they just looked desperate and clueless as to what to do next. Barry Mckay created some good play and passes, but no one with enough pace was there to pick up on it in the attacking areas. Fitness and Tactics really have to be worked on if we are to have any hope of coming away with some success this season. Surely after tonight this will be a wake up call for change? I certainly hope so anyway.

Sack a man who bleeds blue, and sacrificed a lot for this great club.

sacrificed a lot for the club?????????? McCoist is fucking minted beyond worry, unlike the loyal following fans that scrape by on shite wages and still go to ames left right and centre

Did the crowd not deserve better tonight, fuck we all bleed blue, i would honestly give up a lottery win to see Rangers win the champions league and when it comes to other football i couldnt give a shit, rangers first last and only

But i still wouldnt expect me to get the bloody managers job on that basis alone

What it comes down to is the fact that McCoist hasnt shown one ounce of managerial ability, can anyone point out a moment where you can turn round and say "Ally made the difference as manager there"

Over a year in the job (not to mention the cup games he got under walter) and he has shown the square root of fuck all in terms being a manager

Hire him as club spokesperson, he is undoubtedly good at that

Explain? I agree with the whole Walter influence Ally has on his tactics but Sir Walter had class players playing for him i.e Jelavic, Mendes, Davis. From what Ally currently has at his disposal is no where near the teams of past years. He also didn't get the players he wanted in the transfer window (even though I think we did OK based on the circumstances). Not making excuses for him but if we had a fit Little and Templeton we would have ended that game before half-time imo.

we most likely have the 2nd biggest wage bill in scottish football still ffs

Shite . At this rate we will still be in div 3 in 2 years time and no rangers fan is going to accept that .

Since the day ally took over there has been zero improvement in our football and off field distractions or not , imo this has been the most worrying aspect of his tenure .

Do you expect the football to change overnight?

These things take time, we will easily win the the third division this year, and most likely win the second division next year.

He has lost 1 game, yes our performances have been poor, but this has knee jerk reaction written all over it.

I feel for Argyriou big time.

Like a replacement Sasa, even though nobody can replace Sasa.

But tonight was embarrassing. I think most know how I feel, Green needs to either come out and say McCoist needs to improve as his job is on the line. Or say no matter what McCoist deserves to have the full Season after everything he was put through.

I don't think the players have huge confidence in McCoist if I'm honest.

feel sorry for Ally, but dont think he can get us out of this.

a replacement, who is a big blue nose that i think can is jimmy calderwood -any thoughts ?

decent gaffer in my opinion.

He'd jump at the job, but there's no way I would like to see him in the Home dugout at Ibrox. He would work just the same as Ally with this squad.