***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

were you born in the last 5 years or something ffs

Some of the guys on here have sat through some horrific times with the club, from the pre murray years, to the eck downsizing even walter in europe in his first run

Most fans on here slaughtering ally have sat through games better than tonight and yet seen managers chased out of Govan,

As i said in another thread ive sat and watched Rangers finish 5th in the league, being embarrassed in Europe by fishermen and the likes, ive seen us throw away 10iar, ive seen and paid good money to go to Parkhead and watch us being tore a new arsehole, ive seen PLG lose at home in the cup

But nothing, and i mean nothing has came close to the results and performances we have been fed this season by a team far far higher in ability than anything they have faced

All other times we have been in trouble you had a glimmer of hope that the manager could turn it around, simply because they (the manager) had shown previous that they had managerial abilities

McCoist has not once shown us that he is anything more than a glorified coach, and even then i would judge his coaching abilities at the moment, he never changes games for the better, he never alters the team to suit the match, he never does anything different that may throw off the opponents

We started as a 4-5-1 tonight wether anyone likes it or not, that is simply a fucking embarrassment at home at the best of times nevermind playing teams far far worse than us

ive never felt so fucking low as a rangers fan, not even going into administration made me feel like this as at least we dtill had hope, nothing from tonights performance gives me any hope

Spot on i said when Ally got the job he should have gone out and learned his trade and come back to Rangers, i also

questioned Durrant and McDowell as coaches the basics is not there and it comes from training ground, from what i have been watching we are humping high balls in hope we get something there is no game plan or urgency and not creating alot of chances it's embarrassing to say the least. Everyone loves Ally you cant argue his commitment to Rangers but he is struggling as a manager he needs help and Durrant and McDowell are not the answer.

Tonight's edited match report;

10-man Rangers crash out of the Ramsden's Cup Quarter Final against 12 man Queen Of The South, with ref Stevie O'Reilly awarded Man of The Match for QoS!

Some of the worst refereeing ever seen, where the ref awards throw-ins etc against what his linesman, just 2ft away, flags for & sends off a player unaware of a man behind him, yet can be seen moving his arm out of the way once he realises there is!

I was going to post something very similar, i was at the game till the last penalty kick, frozen and eventually very disheartened. I said throughout the game that we were playing 12 men, the ref's decisions were absolutely shocking, can hardly remember a worse one. However it wasnt only him, the lineman and that geezer 'fourth offical' on the line, i watched him laugh in Ally Mcoist's face a number of occasions when ally questioned him, and my personal favourite he practically shoved ally and kenny backwards at one point. It was a disgraceful display and if he had just done his job, we would have won, some of the tackles, hand balls ignored, corner, free kicks reversed in their favour, were a joke. I was sick with anger and i am a very calm bearette. The boys didnt deserve to lose, ally didnt deserve to lose but when you come up against such calculated engineering of a result, what can you do?

I just hope we move on in a postive manner, the last thing we need is to get beat 2-0 by motherwell next week.

Whatever happens i'll still be there for my team no matter what. :7325:

Just back from the game :anguish:

Was the 2nd goal offside then? Were the red cards justified?

2nd goal was about 3 yards offside.

Kyle's was harsh but he shouldnt have been in that situation in the first place.

They should have had 3 men sent off.

Ref was a disgrace.