Don't Blame McCoist

WATP since 1873

SUper Ally is a Rangers legend and the players on that pitch don't know the meaning of the word 'desire'.

This is not the time for calling for the manager's head. He's had to put up with an unbelievable year and now more than ever he needs our support. The fair weather fans can get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

No surrender

We should give performance related pay , you get full wages if you play well and win ,less and less as the play becomes worse.No money +desire returns pretty sharpish.

Should be playing 100% for the jersey whether you're getting £1 p/w or £100k p/w.

SUper Ally is a Rangers legend and the players on that pitch don't know the meaning of the word 'desire'.

This is not the time for calling for the manager's head. He's had to put up with an unbelievable year and now more than ever he needs our support. The fair weather fans can get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

No surrender

This.

Fickle fans? ffs. does anyone calling for Ally's head remember 2/3 months ago we didnae even know if we would still be able to follow the Gers,EVER again,yes we have been utter pish for most of our games this season,pure pish infact but calling for a manager to be sacked in September,wit?not the Rangers way,by the way.

I accept Ally still has a lot to learn about management and i think he deserves more time,not just because he IS a Rangers legend if ever there was one,but because i firmly believe he will get it right sooner rather than later,why?because he doesn't do walking away.ever.

The guy has more character(Jock Wallace knew a thing or two about that) than most of us will ever see in our lifetimes.

Remember the early eighties? Ally,Ally gtf! what if he had?

Would not have become one of the biggest legends in our history,think about that,please...seriously think about that!!

This.

Fickle fans? ffs. does anyone calling for Ally's head remember 2/3 months ago we didnae even know if we would still be able to follow the Gers,EVER again,yes we have been utter pish for most of our games this season,pure pish infact but calling for a manager to be sacked in September,wit?not the Rangers way,by the way.

I accept Ally still has a lot to learn about management and i think he deserves more time,not just because he IS a Rangers legend if ever there was one,but because i firmly believe he will get it right sooner rather than later,why?because he doesn't do walking away.ever.

The guy has more character(Jock Wallace knew a thing or two about that) than most of us will ever see in our lifetimes.

Remember the early eighties? Ally,Ally gtf! what if he had?

Would not have become one of the biggest legends in our history,think about that,please...seriously think about that!!

I know the situation has been difficult for him and if games were won on character alone we would be fine, but team selection and changes when it's not working wins games and thats the bit he's struggling with.

We've had a hell of a time, all of us, but we're still well within our right to demand better. That IS the Rangers way.

Again, not saying he should gtf, love the man to bits but he hasn't shown anything as a manager to suggest he's on the right track.

On another day we would have won by a couple. The referee was shocking. Some people on this site need to come to grips

On this other day, it would have been completely undeserved.

Ally has to carry the can for the tactics. They just weren't right at all, and I think he needs to sit down and seriously re-think them.

I do believe some of the reaction on here has been completely overboard, but your just on the completely other side of the spectrum, and it's just as useless to be there.

Its funny that when people start these threads and say enough of the criticism they usually follow it up with how he's a legend at the club and he helped keep us alive instead of listing his positives as a manager.

We owe Ally a debt for doing what he did, but lets not let that get in the way of his failings as a gaffer.