Union Bears and the Blue Order

bluechip

Couldn't get to the game today. Watched it live on streaming and I thought the boys in BF1 were absolutely awesome. As soon as Montrose scored they were singing away great style. I have watched them the last couple of seasons and they bring a great atmosphere to the games. The only problem is that when the games are being televised you bearly see them.

Why are they not situated behind the goal at the Broomloan or even in the lower Govan? We must get these guys on the telly. :7325::21::7325:

just a shame the head of security that Rangers employ feels the need to throw them in the corner and to try and shut them up and we pay this bastard money someone really needs to raise the issue directly to Green it's the only way action will be taken.

I normally stand in BF1, but I took my young cousin to the game today so we sat in the Govan. Thats the first home game i've been to outside BF1 so it was interesting to see what it was like from an outside of the group perspective.

The section looked fantastic and were really loud, but you have to imagine how better it would be if we manage to get a move from that corner. I'm sure theres plenty of demand from people to move into the section as well, just wish the Rangers security see sense as it is basically the only source of atmosphere in the ground.

I try to get tickets as near to these guys as I can. That's twice I've managed to get right next to them in seats 27 & 28 right next to the stairs near the front. My wee boy loves it there. We end up jumping about like mad the full game. There starting to get the rest of the broomloan going as well. It's spreading right along now, & hopefully keeps going. Well done guys. Loved it when the camera phones came out.

Have not missed a home game all season.

These guys are the dogs.

I remember the enclosures were the last bastion of standing support prior to the "all seater stadia" regulations and the completion of the all seater staduim at the home of Scottish (not fkn plastic irish) football. The Bouncy Boys were it. The only noise coming from 45 thousand supporters week after week was er...... the Bouncy Boys in the East Enclosure.

Bit like today.

How can so many thousand people go to see their team and remain so silent?

Was I the only one in BR4 singing and chanting. No. There was a wee boy about 5 years old mebbes 10 seats along from me singing and bouncing his wee heart out and asking his dad when he could go "play wi' the big boys"

That was me.When I was his age.

I got to play wi' the big boys eventually. In the glory days of the seventies and some dark days in the 80's to highs in the 90's and great expectations that never materialised.

Big up to the BF1 and all their efforts. OK, so it's nae effort, it comes naturally.

Pity I'm too old to take part but I have introduced my son to the "Bouncy" and he wants me to take him to BF1. But only if he can "have a floppy hat like the singers at the front"

If it wasn't for BF1, Ibrox would be like a morgue. How fucking embarrassing.

More power to their vocal chords

No Surrender !!!!

These guys are the dogs.

I remember the enclosures were the last bastion of standing support prior to the "all seater stadia" regulations and the completion of the all seater staduim at the home of Scottish (not fkn plastic irish) football. The Bouncy Boys were it. The only noise coming from 45 thousand supporters week after week was er...... the Bouncy Boys in the East Enclosure.

Bit like today.

Was I the only one in BR4 singing and chanting. No. There was a wee boy about 5 years old mebbes 10 seats along from me singing and bouncing his wee heart out and asking his dad when he could go "play wi' the big boys"

I got to play wi' the big boys eventually. In the glory days of the seventies and some dark days in the 80's to highs in the 90's and great expectations that never materialised.

Big up to the BF1 and all their efforts. OK, so it's nae effort, it comes naturally.

Pity I'm too old to take part but I have introduced my son to the "Bouncy" and he wants me to take him to BF1. But only if he can "have a floppy hat like the singers at the front"

No Surrender !!!!

I hear that.

They never shut the enclosure really, its moved to BF1.

Love it.

WATP

Couldn't get to the game today. Watched it live on streaming and I thought the boys in BF1 were absolutely awesome. As soon as Montrose scored they were singing away great style. I have watched them the last couple of seasons and they bring a great atmosphere to the games. The only problem is that when the games are being televised you bearly see them.

Why are they not situated behind the goal at the Broomloan or even in the lower Govan? We must get these guys on the telly. :7325::21::7325:

I was in BF1 and tbh no one around me really seemed to notice them scoring :lol:

Totally agree, why are our greatest assetts hidden in a corner ? get them front and centre

The group would be behind the goal if it wasn't for David Martin...

For those who don't know what im talking about give this thread a read.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=238139

These guys are the dogs.

Bit like today.

No Surrender !!!!

Just go for it mate, I'm like you, I take my wee boy & he gets me jumping about like mad. We've managed to get down near them in BF1 & it's a great laugh.

Because you have fanny's like David Martin employed at Ibrox. If it wasn't for him they would be situated in the middle of the broomloan.