***The Official Forres Mechanics v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

the lads should go into this game brimming with confidence after tonight result and performance. perfect opportunity to end the away day frustrations. i would choose the same team from tonight personally. c'mon The Rangers! :21::uk:

Although we have done ok away from home in the Ramsdens, this game will be similar to a 3rd division away game so it's a chance to get that monkey off our back.

No idea what the injury situation will be like so I will presume that Black, Sandaza and Shiels will miss this one.

Alexander

Faure Perry Cribari Wallace

MacLeod Hutton

Argyriou McKay Aird

Jig

Forres 0-2 Rangers

534990_Rangers.jpg

Subs--

Scott Gallagher

Sebastian Faure

Ian Black

Robbie Crawford

Kal Naismith

I am really looking forward to it after tonight's game we set up slightly more defensive tonight but against a bunch of Mechanics we should attack a wee bit more, Hutton deserves to keep his place Black should remain on the bench until Hutton or Lewis put in a poor performance but if Shiels is still injured then play 4-3-3 with Black beside Hutton and MacLeod, McKay and Aird together will be a joy to watch especially against a bunch of mechanics who get payed £10 a week.

It will take a performance matching that of tonights, this team will give us a game and we need to be ready for the. Yes I want to see the team that played tonight less sandaza.

I just hope we dont have too many injuries and strains from tonight. C'mon Ally, get them as fired up at the start as you did tonight.

Forres 0 Rangers 2

So many players deserve to start this game after last night. If Shiels and Black both miss out, I'd like:

Alexander

Mcleod Hutton

Argyriou ___ McKay ___ Aird

McCulloch

I said the other day I didn't want to rush Aird into the starting line up after the Montrose game. But last night showed he's more than capable. Just think when we've got Mckay, Shiels, Aird and Templeton to fight for places.

Alexander

McKay Hutton MacLeod Aird

Crawford

McCulloch

Subs: Gallacher, Argyriou, Stella, C.Gallagher, Naismith.

:craphead:

Team should still be buzzing after that game last night! The fall in atmosphere and stadium size may cause some discomfort but the players know what to do, I'm going for a first 6+ goals for us tomorrow!

Forres Mechanics 0-6 Rangers (McCulloch(3), MacLeod, McKay, Aird) :21::beer1:

Better be careful with colours.

Cheers mate I will. To be honest I have been to a few Forres games including when they won the league last year. They have allways been a bit of a guilty pleasure, but I dont know how I will behave when we score against Forres on Sat! That could be the acid test as they say :lol: