***The Official Forres Mechanics v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Full-time 0-1 Rangers.

Glad to be in next round.

Awful last 60 mins though. No need for infighting but that wasn't good enough. Need to look into why we can't dominate these teams. With the amount of corners Forres had we could easily have had a humilation on our hands.

Good win, 2 away wins in the cups and a few draws in the league.

advanced in both cups

beat one of the top SPL teams

played the ball on the deck a lot more, a lot less long balls.

WINNING.

but OMG ALLY how dare you have the gall to play jig in midfield at any point in any match and not score 5 goals against postmen, FFS doh.... Some of you need a sense of perspective.

Well done to Ally and the players on an important week for us football wise.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It wasn't great and it sure as hell wasn't pretty but it is job done.

As Sir Alex would say, true champions know how to grind out a result. That is what happened today, the pressure on the lads to win today was enormous, Forres were 50/1 in some places so had we lost...i cant bear to think about it.

So well done, we got the result, yes i wanted more goals, better play, but we won, onwards and upwards...

:7325:

No one ever remembers the performance.. Only the result..

Woohoo.. Mon the Bears :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt:

don't talk shite no one will remember some result against a bunch of Mechanics either, people keep burying their heads in the sand and pretending we don't have serious problems when Ally picks the right team with the players in their correct positions and an attacking line up then we are fine but when he continues to insist on playing McCulloch at CM, Kyle/Sandaza upfront and Argyriou on the wing then we will continue to struggle and unless Ally actually learns then we will lose points and he will be sacked but the fact that he can't seem to realise that McCulloch is never a CM, or that Kyle/Sandaza are shite, or that wingers win games is extremely worrying.

I have watched them and I've seen narrow short pitches with 10 men on the line not coming unstuck with the long high ball.

Long ball has been dropped largly.

We won - job's a good'un.

Yes we could win by more and play better but the time to complain is when we fail to get the result. There's no doubt in my mind we'll win the division and give the bigger teams in the cup a game!

So rather than allude to "Ally out" or "he's clueless" I'll take the win and enjoy the journey as the team progresses!

It's childish or plain daft to so simply connect being hugely disappointed with a 1-0 scraped win over uber-amateurs to apparently 'alluding' to wanting Ally out.

Utterly daft.

We must do better in our away games. Its plain and simple