***The Official Forres Mechanics v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Good win, 2 away wins in the cups and a few draws in the league.

advanced in both cups

beat one of the top SPL teams

played the ball on the deck a lot more, a lot less long balls.

WINNING.

but OMG ALLY how dare you have the gall to play jig in midfield at any point in any match and not score 5 goals against postmen, FFS doh.... Some of you need a sense of perspective.

Well done to Ally and the players on an important week for us football wise.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You're pissing in the wind on here,mate.

Im off to the boozer.Cant stomach the whining bitches on here.Keep up the good fight! :beer1:

I am sorry but those who are trying to paint a rosey picture over what we just witnessed are losing the plot. This lot are amateurs who play in an amateur league. They went down to ten men and still we could not make ourselves look decent.

We got the win, yes, but we need to take pride from these matches too!

7)don't talk shite no one will remember some result against a bunch of Mechanics either, people keep burying their heads in the sand and pretending we don't have serious problems when Ally picks the right team with the players in their correct positions and an attacking line up then we are fine but when he continues to insist on playing McCulloch at CM, 2)Kyle/Sandaza upfront and Argyriou on the wing then we will continue to struggle and unless 1)Ally actually learns then we will 3)lose points and 4)he will be sacked but the fact that he can't seem to realise that 5)McCulloch is never a CM, or that 6)Kyle/Sandaza are shite, or that wingers win games is extremely worrying.

1) Learn what?

2)OK. So he leaves Sandaza and Kyle out and only plays McCulloch up front. Or if McCulloch gets injured can he play one of them?

3) Um, we have won our last 3 games. Is this not a good sign?

4) No! No, he wont be.

5) Since when?

6) :lol:

7) Take your own advice

The most important thing is that it's a win, yes, but the secondary points are that we were utter rubbish and on the verge of conceeding an equaliser, no matter what direction the wind was blowing.

When we can be so good at Ibrox, then play like monkies away, it's bound to further encouage the teams we play away from home.

I was expecting us to thump them merely from the point of view to create fear in the oppositon.

After that performance, Stirling will be looking fforward to next weeks game, not us. <cr>

I understand why people are angry but would you rather ..

A) Play amazing football and get booted out the cup OR..

B) Go through with a sneaky win & hopefully improve against next round opponents?

I despise people who say this.

Why do you think you can only play turgid football if you want to win?

(tu)

one of them against SPL team, and one away from home, and one by a good few goals.

Add to that the injurys and the fact that games like today are no win situations, if we humped them by a few we were expected to so no credit really, if we scrape a win like we just did its an awful performance and we get no credit and if we draw or lose god forbid, this place turns into a suicide cult. Not a great performance but as i say 3 games 3 wins, lets move onto the next game. Also nice to see Kal Naismith get his first senior goal :crabflute:

(tu)

one of them against SPL team, and one away from home, and one by a good few goals.

Agree.

Guys it would great if we were destroying teams and playing silky football but we're not.

Unfortunately there is a massive rebuilding process going on at all parts of our club and a huge fight to protect our history and what we stand for.

This is the priority as far as I am concerned.

The positive side is that all us Bears are uniting behind a common goal. Rangers.

Of course we need to question but I think we have come a long way the last 3 months and the entire club should be shown loyalty and patience fot their efforts.

All the best

I understand why people are angry but would you rather ..

A) Play amazing football and get booted out the cup OR..

B) Go through with a sneaky win & hopefully improve against next round opponents?

Nothing personal to yourself, but there's too much posts like this.

You can argue all you want with arguements based on speculation, I'm talking about waht actually happened, and I speculate that if we don't change our style at away games, we're going t lose sometime by encouraging the away team.

We're through, but I hope we get a home game in the next round. I'm no too happy about the upcoming draw in the LC either, if it's away from home.

We're being steamrollered away from home because these teams see how we play away from home.