***The Official Forres Mechanics v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Team I'd like to see but can't see it happening and left shiels on bench because I think he needs a break. Black on bench if fit over Mitchell and hopefully can get Jig off early as well he has played alot of games recently.

Alexander

Faure Perry Cribari Wallace

Argyriou Hutton Mcloed

Stella Aird

McCulloch

Shiels

McKay

Crawford

Gallagher

Black/Mitchell

Team needs to start like they did against Well and impose their authotity on the game.

Cheers mate I will. To be honest I have been to a few Forres games including when they won the league last year. They have allways been a bit of a guilty pleasure, but I dont know how I will behave when we score against Forres on Sat! That could be the acid test as they say :lol:

Do they have any players to watch out for?

The key will be if our lads come out and grab the game by the scruff of the neck like they did against well. They will do what every other teams has done, pack the midfield, push up and try to deny us time and space to play.

We need some lads with pace to get the balls that are played in behind their defence to run on to, will be key in the first half in particular and will dent their confidence in the game plan forcing them back. Got to make use of the wings as well because the centre of the park will be very congested, so more of same from aird and wallace. I hope argyriou and stella on the other side too.

I think we will win, but I dont see the crickets scores that most are predicting. This game is the biggest game of Forres Players career, they will be up for this big time. They are a hard team to play against and play for the full 90 minutes. Dont get me wrong I will accept and be delighteed with a cricket score but I dont expect it.

If we play with the same fight & will to win as we did against well we will over run them & win by about 5 or 6 goals but they will get bodies behind the ball & make it hard to play through them i will be happy with any win as long as its a RANGERS win COME ON THE BEARS

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: