Tip for Monday

mrwin

The only laugh is you all betting a "tip",given from a "trainer" over a week ago when the ground was completely different,when over 30 horses were entered,with at least 4 that were laid out for that race.

Then I try and help,giving you a horse the bookies have been warned about,it loses,and I'm the bad guy.

Im being blamed for your stupid bet. LOL

As I have said I never bet on either of them. You will see in the betting thread I have bet 2 horses today and both won.

All I am saying is its hilarious that you come on and slag someone's tip off and then give a tip that was even worse than the one your slagging off.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only laugh is you all betting a "tip",given from a "trainer" over a week ago when the ground was completely different,when over 30 horses were entered,with at least 4 that were laid out for that race.

Then I try and help,giving you a horse the bookies have been warned about,it loses,and I'm the bad guy.

Im being blamed for your stupid bet. LOL

Mate your attitudes fucking rotten which is why you're getting grief back, I've only just met you on here and I dislike you/think you're a jungle-jim at the wind up.

The guy gave tip, you called it rotten blah blah then you give one that's worse, all the time with the "big I am" attitude.

What ye expect mate?

As I have said I never bet on either of them. You will see in the betting thread I have bet 2 horses today and both won.

All I am saying is its hilarious that you come on and slag someone's tip off and then give a tip that was even worse than the one your slagging off.

Ive also had one bet today which has just been posted in the betting thread. So i dont know where his overly excited posts are coming from.

Then again the OP never tipped a horse that finished over 15l last in a fucking 4 runner race

Whats bizarre about giving inplay winners ? Better than tips a week before on the horses that are first to be pulled up...

:lol:

So your tip to get people their money back that finished last in a 4 runner race was a masterstroke was it?

Whats bizarre about giving inplay winners ? Better than tips a week before on the horses that are first to be pulled up...

How can you give tips for in-play winners when it's an ever-changing market? Especially as your tips have this uncanny knack of coming in the second you tweet them. :rolleyes:

That was 33/1 this morning. Did mrwin give us the wrong gamble horse by mistake?

Guys,l would love to say this was the case,but it wasn't!!!

The trainer (Sadik) told my mate directly at the races last week that Finch flyer would run and win with AP on board.

l was on big style today :anguish:

As for our French friend :clap: thanks for easing the pelters l should be getting :7325: