***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Playing the team bottom of the league and with one win all season. Surely we will get our first away win in SFL3?

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Cribari Wallace

MacLeod Hutton

McKay Shiels Aird

McCulloch

Hopefully we have Shiels back and maybe Little too.

I think Annan were second bottom when they played us and got their draw, so it's not the position of any team playing us in the 3rd, it's the fact we're positioned with them in the 3rd which gives them the inspiration to play like they do against us.

I'm sure it was an Annan player that was in the papers telling how they're doint extra training before meeting us.

We're going to get our first away win in this league and when it comes, the floodgates might not open, but we'll be very difficult to score against and should win more than 50% of away games.

We have beat Falkirk in the cup away, so we should get it right.

Bloody pain watching us trying to do it though. <cr>

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Faure Wallace

Hutton Black Mcloed

Stella McCulloch Aird

Little

Shiels

Crawford

McKay

Gallagher

The wingers pressing the ball when we don't have it would probably be more effective further up the park and allow us to play a higher line puting more pressure on the opposition, we will also benefit in terms of possession having support closr to jig. Rangers back line should have more than enough pace to play this way without Cribari.

Hope to have little and shiels back but would start from bench and not the full ninety. If Stella doesn't justify a start why did Ally sign him as I believe he is as old or older than half the squad.

If 4,5,1 hope Ally starts with mckay in the role shiels usually plays.

I suspect it will be a tough game with us running out 3-1 winners.Talking of running,I don't understand why we do not slaughter teams in the last twenty mins of matches as they tire.Every game the opposition has looked at least as fit as us.

Hope we get a couple of our injured back or on the bench

I wonder if we are being to defensive with two holding players and are perhaps creating problems for ourselves by inviting teams onto us rather than having a right old go at them resulting in us pinning them back.

I would like to see us have a real go at teams by playing two wingers, moving mcloed or hutton forward a bit to compete further up the park as ferguson used to and have either shiels or black in a free role operating in that position between defence and midfield that is so hard to pick up. Also needs to get closer to mcculloch to support him.

This I feel would keep their wide players back, most definately the fullbacks/wingbacks, disrupt them in midfield more when they are in possession and ask more questions of their defence.

Curious as to what you think.

I wonder if we are being to defensive with two holding players and are perhaps creating problems for ourselves by inviting teams onto us rather than having a right old go at them resulting in us pinning them back.

I would like to see us have a real go at teams by playing two wingers, moving mcloed or hutton forward a bit to compete further up the park as ferguson used to and have either shiels or black in a free role operating in that position between defence and midfield that is so hard to pick up. Also needs to get closer to mcculloch to support him.

This I feel would keep their wide players back, most definately the fullbacks/wingbacks, disrupt them in midfield more when they are in possession and ask more questions of their defence.

Curious as to what you think.

I think that you are a bit of a fanny.

Apoligies couldnae resist

:D