***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Being in the 3rd division should have been used for bringing through a mix of young lads and experienced pros like Alexander and the two Lee's. Too many mercenaries in our team at the moment with no fight in them. Dud, overpriced signings. When will we learn?

Well put.

We need to start the likes of McKay and Hutton week in week out, they are used to these grounds and have far more hunger, they have a point to prove.

Kyle shouldn't have been on, Gallagher should have had his chance.

So much for Durrant being in the paper yesterday saying him and Ally sat the players down during the week and said the Forres performance was unacceptable. Nothing has changed :(

It makes me question how much of an authority figure Ally really is in the dressing room. Players looking uninterested is becoming far too common.

Must have been a right good telling eh, looks like it's made a difference.

Looks like the well game was a blip :disappointment:

As much as I love Ally and Durranty, I fear they are too paly with the players. Have they got it in them to give the players the hairdryer treatment, I dont think so

If we lose to the bottom team in division 3, a team so well organised, their manager isn't even there as he's getting married today, then McCoists position is really starting becoming untenable.

This would be the worst result in our history.

Can't disagree with anything there. The excuse book has been all too well used by Ally. I love the guy but we are not goign to make any progress with him in charge on the back of these performances

If we lose to the bottom team in division 3, a team so well organised, their manager isn't even there as he's getting married today, then McCoists position is really starting becoming untenable.

This would be the worst result in our history.

Fuck off. This Rangers team isn't close to the class of Rangers teams of the past.

Ally needs to stop playing Perry & Emilson together away from home because it's not acceptable how we continuously concede cheap goals.

Need Templeton and Little (in particular) to get back sooner rather than later. Also too many players who go missing in away games need to start getting dropped.

Hutton, Naismith and McKay all should've started. How Black merits a start is beyond me, Ally seems to think he's some sort of messiah.