***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

How can people watch a game properly if they are too busy typing on here?? woman and multi tasking spring to mind <cr>

FWIW maybe Ally should send players out to battle on the pitch at least then it would not be a one sided battle.

Or just send the team to sit back and let them come at us to open up a bit of space.

Bollocks

Blacks quote to a bear in Magaluf in the summer during a stag doo was "Um a fuck signing wae that shite" This was when apparently he was off to Sheff u.

Anyway if Black or anyone wants to snort charlie thats their choice.

Rangers arent struggling because a player or 2 likes a line ffs. There are fundamental problems within the squad imo. At Ibrox its easy, but us fans dont deserve that shite. Ally will find himself with a very small army of fans now imo

Bollocks

Aye ok mate. I pass on a bit of info you don't believe to be true, so that makes it pish does it? Didn't you wonder why Black was in the paper slating Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) this week re paying players? Cos he's got money in his bank to blast up his nose every weekend. Fucking liability.

I was working and came in and switched on the feed, with about 5 minutes to go, I can't remember which player was running through the midfield with the ball and with acres of space on the left hand side of the pitch and there was no player busting a gut to get into the space for the pass, it is fucking basic.

What the fuck is it going to take to win away from home? There isn't any excuses for this anymore. What hope is there of promotion if we can't even win a single fucking game away from home. The players we have at our disposal should be performing at a much higher level against 3rd division opposition, regardless of where we play. Taking into account the players, resources, and financial gain we have over these teams (Some of which are part-time) it is down right embarrassing.

It won't happen but the players should be docked a weeks wages after that performance. Refund all the Bears who had to endure that at the game and give the rest to charity. I would be embarrassed picking up a wage if I did my job as badly as most of our lads did today. They should be ashamed of themselves and hurting but the sad thing is the majority of them won't give a fuck.

I never thought we wold win games by six or eight goals but I thought we would win every game with a decent performance as the team improved throughout the season setting us up for the move to the next league.

We are a disgrace and it is embarrassing that with the players and the facilities we have we are not seeing these teams off.

Even if we didn't play well our fitness levels should ensure we run over these teams