Betting question

Gaz92

Yesterday during the Man City game I stuck 4 quid on Man City to score the third goal at 17/2 after about 75 minutes. Now I'm guessing it was a mistake as the next time I looked the odds were down to 15/8. After the bet coming up, they took a good while to pay up, and when I came home from work that night, there was about 8 quid in my account. They changed the odds to 11/8 after the bet had been placed.

Surely this isn't possible? I'm still waiting to hear back from them, was just wondering if anyone had heard of something similar before.

You've been bumped no matter what! 4quid at 11/8 is more than 8 quid! Its 8 pound odds!

If yae can place a copy of your bet up it might help mate! Go on to the live chat section on line and do it that way! Its quicker than exchanging emails

You've been bumped no matter what! 4quid at 11/8 is more than 8 quid! Its 8 pound odds!

If yae can place a copy of your bet up it might help mate! Go on to the live chat section on line and do it that way! Its quicker than exchanging emails

Yes it was 8 quid something. :lol:

Where I placed the bet it now actually says 11/8, so I really dunno how to prove it. It's really gonna piss me off if I don't get anywhere with it.

Will jump on.live chat when I'm on a computer.

Where I placed the bet it now actually says 11/8, so I really dunno how to prove it. It's really gonna piss me off if I don't get anywhere with it.

It seesm they have been sneaky bastards and changed it! From now on mate save every bet in running you make or print it out that way you will have a copy and proof!

If the bet is placed and you have those odds I'm sure they need to honour it

They don't if a obvious error has been made. I won £400 from Boylesports on a Romanian match that had already finished. They paid out, I emptied my account before they realised their mistake and my bank showed a minus balance.

They sent an e-mail demanding payment, but I told them to poke it and heard nothing else about it. I believe that a bet is regarded as a gentleman's agreement in law, and therefore unenforceable.

Tarrier mob too. (tu)

Tell them that RM will stop betting if they don't sort it. They would lose millions! :D

Getting absolutely nowhere with this, keep getting told it's my responsibility to check. I've told them to shove their site.

Boycott starts now, scummy bastards!

Hows it your responsibility to check? They offered a price and you took it

Hows it your responsibility to check? They offered a price and you took it

Exactly, the conversations going around in circles though, as I've got no way to prove what the odds were, so I've told them "I'll be taking my business elsewhere from now on, and telling friends to do the same thing".

Exactly, the conversations going around in circles though, as I've got no way to prove what the odds were, so I've told them "I'll be taking my business elsewhere from now on, and telling friends to do the same thing".

Do they expect you to take a screenshot every time you put a line on?

Tarrier cunts.