Barcelona...

Great result but Barca were actually pathetic for the majority of the game.

I can't put my finger on why they were so shite.

I certainly don't think it was anything that Celtic were doing that made them play that poorly, but there must have been something causing it.

I can't put my finger on why they were so shite.

I certainly don't think it was anything that Celtic were doing that made them play that poorly, but there must have been something causing it.

Couldnt break down the 10 man defence, it happened against Chelsea too.

They don't have a plan B, they keep playing the same tippy tappy stuff hoping for something to come off. it worked in the end but it will no odubt see them get knocked out at some point.

The corners were terrible too, just a long punt to a guy outside the box so they could start the 2 yard passes all over again.

Possibly.

It's one of those performances that make me think that I'd like to see Messi perform at a world-class level on a permanent basis from outside of his Catalan comfort zone.

He was pretty poor tonight, didnt have much of a say though everytime he had the ball 3 players were on him.

Doubt he will move from Barcelona anytime soon tbh, I'd love to see him play in England or even Germany but really cant see it. He like so many of the other players just didnt look up for it tonight while Pedro was terrible and I have no idea why he was not subbed at half time.

He was pretty poor tonight, didnt have much of a say though everytime he had the ball 3 players were on him.

Doubt he will move from Barcelona anytime soon tbh, I'd love to see him play in England or even Germany but really cant see it. He like so many of the other players just didnt look up for it tonight while Pedro was terrible and I have no idea why he was not subbed at half time.

I'm not sure I rate Pedro as highly as some others, inconsistency from him doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I'm not sure I rate Pedro as highly as some others, inconsistency from him doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I read that the manager before Pep didnt rate Pedro and was ready to ship him out but Pep decided to gamble on him.

Everytime I watch Barcelona he looks like the weak link...the one game I remember him playing well was the CL final at Wembley against United.

They game plan Celtic used did not suit pedro

He struggles to exploit space because basically there isn't any

Celtic sat in tight and narrow and he basically had no space to run into like he usually does against a more open unit

Pedro just fits perfectly into the Barcelona system, despite not being as talented as Alexis Sanchez for example. The runs he makes, his positional sense and his finishing are all huge parts of why he's made it at Barcelona, whereas he might not have at another big club.

He was poor tonight though but his performance for Spain in Belarus last week was absolutely sensational. 3 goals (2 dinks) and a back-heeled assist.