Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

To be fair mate, TWB and manticore are pretty active all through the forum. They don't limit themselves to baiting VB members :P they do plently of baiting of RM members too lol

Take Dennis for example, me and him had a pretty big debate a couple of weeks ago, but it seems we are in agreement on this issue.

We all have different opinions, and some people are generally just sarcastic fuckers :P it's all about how you percieve the posts.

sigh, stoned and rambling again.

You and your stoned, it's not good for you you know ;)

Baiting is against the rules haha that was my point, and I know all about manticore, has been here as long as I have. If that's what they do, along with sarcasm, then nobody should be surprised or bat an eyelid when someone takes annoyance with it, after all, what is the point of baiting if not to get a rise? For me it's far worse than the reaction to it.

You can keep Dennis, too much effort for me ;)

you've highlighted the major flaw in Vanguard Bears plans to get more involved as an outspoken representation of Rangers Fans. You started with praise of what a supporters group achieved and the presentation made and also the mention in the match day programme.

But then you go down the route of mentioning the orange order, the ira supporters, the war or words between VB and Dingwall. This is not what the press or the politicians want in the press - so it will not be printed in the press.

If VB want to infiltrate mainstream media, they must present themselves for what they purport to be at foundations - a Rangers Supporters group who wish to improve the standing and perception of our club. Your text reads otherwise and a constant mudslinging match with other groups of supporters just shows that there we can't achieve Union in our own masses, let alone unite against the enemies of our club.

I am too logical to be paranoid. It sounds very dramatic, but it's not really, it's so easy to disrupt a message board. Posts, not posters by the way. Oh, that's one of the broken rules by the way, you should read them ;)

This all stems from the shite (my opinion) posted by the OP. Trying to do a puff piece for theVB but attaching the club to the whole PUL thing. Folk did not deliberately say - oh - VB alert!! Disrupt - DISRUPT! :pipe:

Many of us (who don't buy into the whole PUL thing) debated the validity of the PUL stance - I think we are entitled to do that - even under the rules I (alledgedly) have never read - but I will assumethey allow dissent of any post ?

VB do come across as a trifle sensitive about any critique of their position and stance IMHO :pipe:

Its pathetic mate. You use forums for a laugh and to talk about the one thing we have in common, Rangers.

Bullshit like this is not doing VB any favours on the outside, which is sad.

What I find funny, is that since the guy who did the stirring/baiting to create the situation clearly said he would stop, and seems to have, others like yourself have jumped in to take his place, with smart little posts like you have been.

But surely I must agree, asking for constructive criticism rather than trolling and sniping is such a terrible thing.

Don't you think forums would be more "fun" without all the baiting?

Seriously mate, what has it got to do with you who breaks rules on RM? What a sad life you must lead when thats all you think about.

If you dont like Rm, then dont post on it. You quit before you can do it again.

This is becoming a witch hunt now, and its time RM mods/admin put a stop to it before tje forum falls away to fuck.

Sorry Dennis. But its already going to fuck because of these trolls IMO

This all stems from the shite (my opinion) posted by the OP. Trying to do a puff piece for theVB but attaching the club to the whole PUL thing. Folk did not deliberately say - oh - VB alert!! Disrupt - DISRUPT! :pipe:

Many of us (who don't buy into the whole PUL thing) debated the validity of the PUL stance - I think we are entitled to do that - even under the rules I (alledgedly) have never read - but I will assumethey allow dissent of any post ?

VB do come across as a trifle sensitive about any critique of their position and stance IMHO :pipe:

Glad you mention that, one of the things that's been misinterpreted, in my opinion, is that we aren't attaching it to the club( a lot of it is there as well), but that's more outlining things we do across the board. We work with the club, with the support, with the pul community etc. some, like yourself, read that as attaching.

People see us as a website, or a rangers forum, or whatever. We are a lot more than that, and do work in a lot of different areas.

If it had been an admin not member article, then cheat puffing would be fair comment, but it's not

Another thread locked, congratulations!

I dare say this will be blamed on TWB, anyone reading this thread objectively can see where the insults, petty digs and bickering are coming from, you don't need me to point it out. Most of us will look at it with some bias either way and it's easy to interpret it any way you want. That's why these threads end up how they end up.

Outlaw - if we're being sticklers for the rules, most - if not all - of the posters who come on here from VB would also be banned for baiting, insulting fellow members, etc, etc.

You say that, since TWB has stopped, others have taken his place. So, if we banned TWB at your request, who is next? Dennis, Gaz92, BP9...?

RM Admin decisions will be made by RM Admin. Full stop.