Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

The thing is, and you can obviously choose to take this on board or not, the club and fans are under attack, and there are political agendas behind it, as well as deep seated religious hatred of our club by people who believe us to have an anti-catholic bias, and want us closed down altogether.

We have to meet these people head on, and face them down with hard facts. They are hate-filled bigots, with a non-sporting agenda, and thats how we must react. We are larger in number than the enemy, smarter, and ultimately, in the right.

If I have to batter sense into someone with a hardback copy of The Bible, so be it. I'll use it to roll a joint when I am finished. As long as Rangers are ok, I'm good.

Do you follow The Rangers Standard as well? Fantastic, intellectual pieces fighting against those with agendas against us with barely a mention of politics or religion between the articles.

With a bit of work and publicity I think this could be a wonderful way of defending our club without compromising views/religion/politics - just through a love of The Rangers. We have got some great thinkers amongst our support who could come together to create something special.

Of course he does, All Rangers fans count.

Don't be getting upset, I am sure he can come on and give me some lip back, he and I have previous, and disagree on most things, but last time I saw he still had something I said to him in one of our debates about 3 years ago as part of his sig. I will say things to him, I won't say to others, as I know how he will take it

Can't buy it myself. If I had to email an admin or someone I didn't know to become a member of a website it most certainly wouldn't be for me straight away.

You are still labouring under the false notion that it's "just another website" when it's been said many times its not

Can't buy it myself. If I had to email an admin or someone I didn't know to become a member of a website it most certainly wouldn't be for me straight away.

How did you join RM?

I'm sure I had to sign up with my E-mail details, and when I read the rules, it said you should introduce yourself.

Maybe try that.

The thing is, and you can obviously choose to take this on board or not, the club and fans are under attack, and there are political agendas behind it, as well as deep seated religious hatred of our club by people who believe us to have an anti-catholic bias, and want us closed down altogether.

We have to meet these people head on, and face them down with hard facts. They are hate-filled bigots, with a non-sporting agenda, and thats how we must react. We are larger in number than the enemy, smarter, and ultimately, in the right.

If I have to batter sense into someone with a hardback copy of The Bible, so be it. I'll use it to roll a joint when I am finished. As long as Rangers are ok, I'm good.

What the hell is wrong with you tonight? Lucid, coherent, making sense??? Damn

Rangers are more than a club.

Its an Institution a way of life.

I think you should say all of what you said above to any Londonderry man women and child who cant even wear their beloved football teams top in their city centre.

Then you come back to me and say that :angry:

Ho hum, you're not really getting my arguments are you?

That should be the job of the Government of Northern Ireland to sort out. It's an extremely sad situation that people still live like this. I wouldn't even argue if Rangers fans wanted to do somethng to try and help the situation of these people. Does that mean that certain fans of the club should be made to feel isolated? No it certainly should not.

Do you follow The Rangers Standard as well? Fantastic, intellectual pieces fighting against those with agendas against us with barely a mention of politics or religion between the articles.

With a bit of work and publicity I think this could be a wonderful way of defending our club without compromising views/religion/politics - just through a love of The Rangers. We have got some great thinkers amongst our support who could come together to create something special.

We have something special already. The Rangers support.

You are still labouring under the false notion that it's "just another website" when it's been said many times its not

And how am I supposed to know that if I can't see it? All I know is there a forum that I can't access as it's blocked off to the public, and therefore I feel it's completely inaccessible.

How did you join RM?

I'm sure I had to sign up with my E-mail details, and when I read the rules, it said you should introduce yourself.

Maybe try that.

I submitted my email address, yes, I wasn't strip searched at the door though.

We have something special already. The Rangers support.

Which is quite clearly divided in many ways, with the VB being quite staunchly on one side of the divide.

With unity, we can be fantastic as we've shown this season, we need to do that outside of the ground aswell.

That should be the job of the Government of Northern Ireland to sort out. It's an extremely sad situation that people still live like this. I wouldn't even argue if Rangers fans wanted to do somethng to try and help the situation of these people. Does that mean that certain fans of the club should be made to feel isolated? No it certainly should not.

You have seemed to lose the point that you where trying to make in the first place.

And i only answered it with one situation believe it or not theres countless of more situations where Rangers are more than just a football club.

As i said its an Institution a way of life and to be correct a way of expressing our nation and Britishness as a whole.

You just have to look across to the other side to see their vile terrorist loving traditions.

Why do you feel isolated? The only reason you have to feel that way is by not being a member if a private forum.

Over the last few years, the only set of rangers fans that people have tried to isolate and push out, are the more traditionalist fans. Which is wrong.

The simple facts are that all fans, regardless of beliefs, should have a common goal, and that is the club vein successful. Simple! But as with most things, people who are anti religion, anti politics etc are the noisiest, and have a deep need to be heard, much like anti smokers. People who are anti always have a deep rooted need to try and make their way right. You tend to find those who are not, are less so

No, not really because I think it's a good idea badly executed. If you think it's not political, you are mistaken. Most of the time, trs avoids major topics that their platform could give them, in order to cultivate their msm connections. It's a shame, I thought Chris Graham's early blogs showed so so much promise as well.

I far prefer reading D'artagnan and Bill McMurdo for articles that really address the more important topics

You have seemed to lose the point that you where trying to make in the first place.

And i only answered it with one situation believe it or not theres countless of more situations where Rangers are more than just a football club.

As i said its an Institution a way of life and to be correct a way of expressing our nation and Britishness as a whole.

You just have to look across to the other side to see their vile terrorist loving traditions.

This has nothing to do with "the vile terrorists across the city".

Where do I doubt that Rangers are significantly more than a club? They're a way of life for me as well, I just keep my politics and religion outside of the club and my support.

I struggle to believe that a club should be based on political or religious values, which the VB clearly do, but I believe there is no reason why the two have to go hand in hand in the modern world.

Thats a political speech hidden inside comments about supporting Rangers - nothing more - nothing less - Football,andRangers would be a lot better if people took the politics and religion out of sport.

Having considered your response, I was initially struggling to find a suitable reply.

Then it came to me - fuck off.

No, not really because I think it's a good idea badly executed. If you think it's not political, you are mistaken. Most of the time, trs avoids major topics that their platform could give them, in order to cultivate their msm connections. It's a shame, I thought Chris Graham's early blogs showed so so much promise as well.

An example of something they're missing out on?